Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I am starting my journey on NBE

So I have been perusing this website for about a year here and there I've finally decided to start NBE.

I am 27 years old, 5'4, 63kg and am currently 32B and my goal is 30E. I naturally have a pear shaped body with a lot of fat going to my thighs, butt and stomach and my hip bones are naturally wide but my boobs are really small so my body isn't proportionate.

My measurements are:

Across Nipple: 87cm
Underboobs: 86cm
Waist (band size): 83cm
Waist (Narrowest point): 78cm
Hips: 97cm

Hormones tests are really expensive otherwise I would've gotten my hormone levels checked but I hope the plan works out. Also I'm hoping posting on here will help me to be more consistent with the program and maybe get some advice along the way. I am also trying to lose weight at the same time so it will be interesting to see if I manage to grow my boobs while losing weight everywhere else. 

SurferJoe has been really helpful in giving me advice on this too and answering my questions. The following is my plan:

40% Saponin Shatavari Powder - 3g
3000mg MSM
Saw Palmetto 320mg
Pueraria Mirifica 250mg

I am still waiting on some of the things to arrive which should come in the next few weeks. Right now I am just having the Shatavari and MSM which I started 4 days ago. I did also want to start progesterone cream but after reading some posts on here I wasn't sure as I read that PC can have harmful effects if its not needed. But I will see how I get on with what I currently have and I will probably add more things as I go along.

(05-01-2024, 12:36 AM)Lemons467 Wrote:  I am also trying to lose weight at the same time

I don't know if that's a good idea?

(06-01-2024, 06:01 PM)Babita Wrote:  
(05-01-2024, 12:36 AM)Lemons467 Wrote:  I am also trying to lose weight at the same time

I don't know if that's a good idea?

Oh why not?

Well aren't those two targets contradictory?

(07-01-2024, 01:20 PM)Babita Wrote:  Well aren't those two targets contradictory?

Well ideally it would be nice for my chest to at least stay the same size while losing weight but if that doesnt happen then I guess the worse that can happen is I lose weight everywhere including my chest and once I reach my weight goals then I just carry on with NBE and try to gain on my chest

(05-01-2024, 12:36 AM)Lemons467 Wrote:  I am also trying to lose weight at the same time so it will be interesting to see if I manage to grow my boobs while losing weight everywhere else. 
I haven't got any advice, but there are others who have successfully lost weight while also gaining significant breast size. One in particular I remember used a "raw vegetable" diet and over a couple of years gained about 4". If I remember correctly during the beginning she lost weight with slow breast growth and breast growth increased mostly after weight goal achieved. The main point here is usually if just weight goal, then breasts shrink where she grew slowly.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon