Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

1 year noogling, zero results, anything else I can try?

Hello
I have been noogling for a year with zero results, noogling minimum 1 hour a day .. anyone in the same boat ? I tried several herbs too but don't like the side effects on me 
I want to try the bosom beauty since it's electric and seems to be working differently , anyone used it and had better succes than with Nb? 
Thank you 

Start size 32 inches- still 32 inches after a year and hours of nb ...

Hi Mel
Chances are that you are very slender.
Most of your breast is made up of fat, and if you have none its hard get what you want.
did you lubricate your breast well? it helps a lot if the dome can pull in as much breast as possible as opposed to tugging dry skin.
warming the breast before and after helps alot also, as does drinking lots of water.

Any of the above help?
Bobbi

I am only slender upper body, all the fat is on my thighs and butt I wish it was more balanced..I do massage and drink plenty of water tea...
Have you had success with Nb? I read people growing on it on the forums and here that's what keeps me going but I am thinking of maybe trying something else now

Try looking at this thread
https://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=29218

and search for "pear shape". I saw this a lot in the past and there maybe some clues for your success.

I had success with NB, the best was when I was able to Binge noogle. I would noogle in the morning and take a break for a few hours and noogle again. I found this good since the swelling had not gone away and I was able to Piggly back the growth.

It takes time, like all of NBE.
Search for Boobie Butter.
there are some good ones and the herbs are applied topical, so you dont have the problem you would by ingesting them.

Bobbi

Thank you for replying btw. I had started pc cream and flaxseed oil capsules 
I have fenugreek oil for massages but the smell is horrible

(12-01-2024, 03:28 AM)MissMel Wrote:  Thank you for replying btw. I had started pc cream and flaxseed oil capsules 
I have fenugreek oil for massages but the smell is horrible

Hey mel, wanted to second what Bobbi said and look into being pear shaped/ excess fat on lower body/no fat going to upper body. I have the same situation and from what I've read it can be from estrogen dominance. Using progesterone cream and topical fenugreek is a good idea, keep trying it to see if it helps. 

I like adding cinnamon essential oil to my fenugreek massage oil to help with the smell, it seems to complement it well and the cinnamon warms the area you place it, bringing blood the the surface of the skin and helping promote growth. Also lavender essential oil is very popular with NBE growth as well, so that's another option to try. Of course make sure you're not allergic and only use a small amount of skin safe essential oil mixed with a carrier oil (never put cinnamon EO directly on skin, I learned the hard way, derp Tongue) I use vitamin E or almond oil for carriers atm. 

IF you suspect you have E dominance you could try using DIM or alternatively eating loads of cruciferous veggies: broccoli, cauliflower, radish, kale, Brussel sprouts, bok choy, red and white cabbage, ect. DIM is the compound your body makes when you eat these types of veggies, which could help essentially flush out the extra E and make growth easier, as I've read too much E in comparison to other hormones can actually inhibit NBE. 

Another thing could simply be not getting in enough protien, its SUPER important for NBE as that's what your body needs to be able to grow tissue and function properly ect.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon