Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bee Pollen

I've heard a few stories about bee pollen promoting breast growth. Is there any truth to this?

Bee pollen supposedly has many benefits, and it's recommended for so many things, although royal jelly is said to be even more of a miracle worker. Having said that, bee pollen is mentioned in this forum plenty of times and royal jelly too, so perhaps there's really something in it.

Yes I've heard these stories about bee pollen - and royal jelly too. I guess it can't hurt to try them, as neither looks likely to do you any harm, but I can't see any reason myself why they would work.

I've seen a breast enhancement product which contained bee pollen, although that was not because bee pollen was reckoned to directly contribute to breast growth. It was because it apparently helped the other ingredients used in the formula to work more effectively.

It was just a couple of these 'influencers' on social media that got this story going and suddenly it went viral.

There are several videos on YouTube if anyone's interested in looking into this further.

I'm sure that bee pollen works if we go by YouTube. On YouTube they say that everything works!

(16-01-2024, 05:53 PM)black eyed susan Wrote:  Yes I've heard these stories about bee pollen - and royal jelly too.

And bee propolis.

I've come to the conclusion that there are better things to try for breast enhancement. Some women have reported acne breakouts from bee pollen which for me is a little scary, although others say it's supposed to help reduce acne.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon