Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hormone Results In. Need Help With Program Design.

So I took a saliva hormone test last week and got my results in today. Just like we thought, my hormones are pretty jacked up which would explain why I'm struggling with breast enhancement and even weight gain.

I have managed to put on some weight since I lasted posted, I'm currently at 101.8lb. and I've stopped using Breast Actives because I wasn't noticing a change.

My test results are as follows:
Estradiol = 0.5 L (the normal range is 1.3-3.3 pg/mL) (L means Low on the test results)
Progesterone = 24 L (the normal range is 75-270 pg/mL)
Ratio: Pg/E2 = 48 L (optimal: 100-500 when E2 1.3-3.3 pg/mL)
Testosterone = 30 (the normal range is 16-55 pg/mL age dependant)

Lab Comments: Estradiol and progesterone are lower than expected range for a premenopausal woman but symptoms of e strogen imbalance (deficiency and dominance) are minimal. This suggests that saliva was collected during an anovulatory cycle or during the early follicular phase. Low estradiol and progesterone can also result from use of contraceptive hormones which suppress synthesis of endogenous estradiol and progesterone by the ovaries. Progesterone is very low for a premenopausal woman, suggesting anovulation (no ovulation), luteal phase deficiency (ovulation with low progesterone production), or the use of a synthetic progestin (hormonal contraceptive or hormone replacement) that suppresses endogenous ovarian progesterone production (none indicated). If the low progesterone is a result of anovulation or luteal insufficiency and symptoms are consistent with estrogen imbalance (low or high), it would be worthwhile to consider bio-identical progesterone supplementation. Testosterone is within normal range but symptoms are more characteristic of HIGH androgens. Testosterone at normal levels is often more androgenic (increases acne and facial/body hair) when estrogens or progesterone are low as both have anti-androgenic properties (note that patient is premenopausal and estrogen and progesterone are lower than expected for luteal phase of the menstrual cycle). Consider other hormonal imbalances that may contribute to low levels of estradiol and progesterone (low thyroid, high cortisol, recent use of contraceptives).

I don't use contraceptive hormones, and I don't use contraceptives of any kind. I got my thyroid checked twice last year and it came back normal. 
I need help to know what to take and how much to take to help balance my hormones and to also help NBE. What kind of regimen should I do? 

Thank you in advance!

It would be easier to comment for you if we knew what you'd posted before, but despite referring to previous posts none are found under your account name.

(14-01-2024, 02:11 AM)black eyed susan Wrote:  It would be easier to comment for you if we knew what you'd posted before, but despite referring to previous posts none are found under your account name.

My first post has been made null and void by the hormone test I took and it's results. Everything that I had questions for in that post I've asked again in this one.

Since you need something which is generally good for you, which is what I would say from your test results, you could start with the program here:
https://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=23076
Nothing there is my work and I'm not saying I personally endorse anything there, but it's a good place to start for anyone whose hormones are generally low and where even weight gain is a problem.

How many days after the start of your period was the hormone test?  How long is your cycle?

(19-01-2024, 04:46 AM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  How many days after the start of your period was the hormone test?  How long is your cycle?
The test was taken on day 21 because the instructions were to take it on either day 19, 20, or 21. My cycle can go anywhere from 30-40 days.
I have had symptoms of low estrogen and high testosterone for years now though.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon