Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Topical application (transdermal delivery) directly on breast

Has anyone played around with the idea that you can infuse safflower oil or sunflower oil both of which are high in linoleic acid with herbs to give a direct delivery to the breasts? Linoleic oil is very good for transdermal delivery and I would suspect it would be the best way to deliver any type of herb or compound to the area. 

Please do not hesitate to reply

No I don't think anyone has used safflower oil or sunflower oil in the way that you describe, although both are well known in the forum. Also, evening primrose oil and borage oil, which I believe are also high in linoleic acid, are both very popular here.

The Taiwan girls who used to be in this forum were big advocates of linoleic acid, and in particular borage oil, but they didn't use it in the specific way described. They just regarded it as beneficial in itself.

To add onto what others have said here, I've seen lots of talk of borage oil and evening primrose oil (EPO) for linoleic acid
I personally am taking borage oil 2000mg a day, and EPO + Vitamin E mixture as carrier for fenugreek, fennel, lavender and cinnamon essential oils that I use for massage. 
Main use is to reduce or completley get rid of lumpy/ fibrocyctic breast tissue, protect skin from stretch marks when pumping and promote fat growth in that area

Honestly, the two you mentioned are supposed to be noncomedogenic, so they're not supposed to clog pores. You may get better results if you cold press your herbs of choice in the oil as well to make it more potenet. 

I would say to try it just to see if it yields any results. You wont know until you try it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon