Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Has anyone stayed on herbs/NBE for a super long time?

I'd like to hear from folks who have been in the game for a long time, because I get hot and cold when it comes to NBE and don't have as much patience as I should. 

I've been in the game off and on for many years, but because I always stopped and got distracted, or just gave up, I haven't made as much progress as i should. Most importantly one mistake I made was going off NBE every time I dieted, which was often. My goal has always been to crack the slim and stacked code. 

Has anyone here been in the game for 10-20 years or more, continuously? I'd love to know about the long term effects this has on the body.

The main issue I've had is deflating when I diet which shows me that I need to stay on NBE while dieting and lose weight slowly. I used to take very intense diet pills like ephedrine that flattened me out.

When I was early 20s I would either be a 36C, 160 lbs and a size 12 jeans Sad or a small 34B and a size 4 at 120. I loved the boob part of being overweight, but I didn't like the overweight part.

Another thing that bothered me was that I felt NBE darkened my nipples, but I got more into skincare and found a prescription hydroquinone that made my color really nice.

Today I'm 135 lbs, a size 6/8 and my 36Cs are tight, but I'm just starting again and my weight goal is 120. I'd like to say that's some sort of progress. But if I'd had more discipline I feel like I would've gotten farther. What do you guys think. If I stick it out for 10 years I'd love to be a full DD or F and super slim. Has anyone gotten that far?

If there was a form of NBE that would make you into a size DD or F, I don't think the process would take 10 years. Or to put it another way, I think your focus should be on finding out what's the best solution for you, to find out what really works for you, rather than thinking about as long a period as 10 years. It just seems too long a time to be growing for.

I don't know about that chief. People who naturally have a large bust line seem to continue to grow throughout their lives so using an herb to mimic that sounds like a solid plan to me. That's what I'm planning to do in fact.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon