Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

no results from herbal supplementation

Hi everyone, this is my first post here. I've only read posts before and decided to get on a herbal supplementation program based on what I've read here.

So for the past 6 months I've been taking PM, in a powder form, one pretty full teaspoon (around 3 grams), usually before going to bed.
(On the bag it said to mix 3 grams with a spoon of honey and warm water. But I just did it raw and chased it with some water.)

Besides that I was supplementing Fish Oil basically all the time.

I saw no effects for at least 2 months, so I decided to add some more supplements. Following this pattern I did:
1 estrogenic herb - PM
1 pro-hormone - Fish Oil
1 pro-aromatase - Licorice and Reishi
1 potentiator - PABA

I took this stack for the past 3 months, recommended dosage, usually after dinner, chased with water, then I took PM before bed.

And I still saw no results at all. Maybe my skin is a bit softer, but it can be a placebo at this point.
Please tell me, am I doing anything wrong? I followed the instructions on the packages - took pills with food, and took PM on an empty stomach before bed.
I have also bought Red Clover a few days ago, and added that to the stack. Can't really tell any difference yet.
I've also tried taking double dose of pills and even fuller teaspoons of PM - no difference.

I started doing some reading here on the forum, and found out I should maybe split the dosage into three times per day?
So let's say - three small teaspoons of PM, and take the pills at different times of the day?

Additional context - I'm 26yo, biologically male, skinny.

I will be very grateful for any advice and tips. I'm very uncertain as to whether I should continue this at all...

I'm not sure how to answer, because things are going to be different if you're biologically male. Perhaps you should ask in the genetic males forum (our sister forum).

Oops! My bad, I thought I'm posting on that one. I must have clicked on something in the meantime.
Thanks!

This thread can be deleted then, sorry.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon