Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Red Clover, Hops etc

Has anyone here had any luck with stuff like red clover, milk thistle and hops? Flax is coming back as well. I haven't had luck with soy isoflavones however it's easy to find in my experience. I'll also use fenugreek and fennel though. 

What are your thoughts about starting with stuff that grows near you? I find that goats rue and pueraria are kind of hard to get since they don't grow in America.

Everything I used was local because my grandmother devised the program for me based on European herbalism. Everything I took was a common herb grown in Western Europe (and that included hops, fenugreek and fennel).

(26-02-2024, 01:45 PM)Eve M Wrote:  Everything I used was local because my grandmother devised the program for me based on European herbalism. Everything I took was a common herb grown in Western Europe (and that included hops, fenugreek and fennel).

That's very interesting. I see red clover growing in my area a lot so I was wondering if it was a sign for me to take it.

(26-02-2024, 04:03 AM)StopTheSag Wrote:  I find that goats rue and pueraria are kind of hard to get since they don't grow in America.

Goat's Rue is a very common herb in Europe, where it's primarily cultivated, but it's not used that much elsewhere. I think the world's supply of Pueraria Mirifica comes entirely from Thailand. It also grows in Myanmar but not in the right quality apparently.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon