Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Twin Pillow Talk—my first program: collagen and massaging only

i guess i can technically say i’ve started my journey despite not buying much of anything for it yet lol.

so far the only supplement i’ve bought is basic collagen (1000mg per capsule), which also contains 180mg of vit C and 30mg of vit E. it says to take 2, twice a day, so 4 per day—but given that i’m on a budget and don’t have anything to maintain (yet!) i’m just going to do 2 total per day. today’s only been the second day with them so there’s nothing to report yet lol.

one thing i’ve been much more faithful to is massaging. i believe I’ve been doing the chi massage (gently yet firmly grasping my whole breast/s and massaging it/them in circles inward), and coupling it sometimes with the deer one just because lol. i’ve done it with olive oil a few times, and aside from hoping it’ll help them grow i love how soft and smooth it makes my skin feel. i haven’t been strictly timing or counting my massaging but if i had to estimate i’d say i’ve been spending at least 30 mins a day cumulatively. 

After one week: after a few days i’ve started getting one or two itches in either breast a day, but I’m not sure that’s a sign of anything. they’ve also firmed up a bit and have become more shapely and round, which i would’ve expected to happen anyway even if i wasn’t doing this for NBE. 

but Today i noticed something new to me: my areolae have gotten puffy! pretty flat and very soft to the touch (goes away if i mess with them tho), i’m fairly certain they haven’t done something like this before, at least not to this extent. i looked at a few posts/threads on here and it seems to be an early sign of growth to come to some people (please!), but something negligible to others. if i were on a more legit/fleshed-out program i’d be more certain that this would lead to something, but i’m not sure yet—comment if this was an early sign for you? if this was/is a factor for you, can this change depending on where you are in your cycle? i also think my nipples are slowly becoming a little sensitive, at least for now.

overall i think they feel a little heavier and fuller, but i could be biased. only time will tell i guess!

cycle stage: ovulation
measurements: ~82cm band, 90cm bust (fluctuating between 89-92 depending on time and massaging)
total growth so far: 0cm band (likely some bloat rn), 0cm bust

next week i plan to get fenugreek capsules and i want to see if i can make a homemade oil with it by emptying a few and combining with olive or coconut oil, heating it up til they mix, and seeing if that changes/improves results from my massaging. i may also start taking some orally, but i’m holding out for goat’s rue, so we’ll see.

any tips/encouragement much welcomed!!

ALSO forgot to mention, my boobs are feeling liquidy, jiggly, when normally they’re reasonably firm and can get firmer after massaging. i believe i’ve also read this can be a sign of growth? any vouchers?

Update! only 2 days later and they’re pillowy soft, still pretty liquidy, and measure 93cm now! +2cm! i know they’ll likely regress at least mostly after my cycle starts in a couple weeks and i can’t know til after if this is real growth, but until then i’m relishing this! 

nipples are still sensitive and puffy, especially the right (slightly smaller) one. that one is also aching more—both are moderate, borderline negligible, but the right one feels more like a legit ache. all good signs, from what i’ve gathered!

the fact that i’ve gotten any legit difference after so little time, and that i’m only massaging, taking collagen, and listening to subliminal/BB videos, has me very much looking forward to the future

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon