Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Chicken feet soup

I just wondered if this was something that is still taken for NBE.

The essence of chicken feet soup is gelatin and there are many threads on this subject in the forum, although most of them are pretty old now.  So as far as NBE is concerned, the chicken feet soup seems to have fallen out of favour.

I think this is just collagen. Chicken feet are kind of expensive and considered gourmet. Same with like oxtails, cow feet and other cuts of meat with a lot of collagen. Blame the "bone broth" craze.

I agree, it sounds like it's basically extra collagen. Is this something from India? I seem to remember seeing recipes for it from India and Pakistan.

(13-03-2024, 02:09 PM)sapphire Wrote:  I agree, it sounds like it's basically extra collagen. Is this something from India? I seem to remember seeing recipes for it from India and Pakistan.

I liked eating grilled chicken feet growing up in Chinese culture but it wasn't in a soup form. They were called fenix claws lmfao

Yes I always thought that chicken feet was a Chinese thing. The two girls who introduced chicken feet soup to this forum were both from Taiwan.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon