Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What kind of work out??

Hiya!
I've started my NBE journey but I also want to include some exercise, building it up over time.
My main goals:
- Growing the muscles under my breasts to give them a fuller look, but not get any fat off of my breasts.
- Working to get my butt rounder perkier.
- Working to get some inches off my waist.

Alright, so I don't really have any ideas on what to do, because internet is throwing everything at me at once, of course.
So please, give me your advice, what to do, how many times, what kinds of tools I need etc Smile

Oh, and if you can, maybe some tips on what to eat and what not to eat with the exercise, because maybe something that
I'm eating atm is working against me.. who knows.

Love!

Hey Pomme! Great questions. I'm a bit clueless when it comes to working out, so I'm interested to see if we have any fitness experts out there that can give us more insight to getting and maintaining a sleek, tone, and feminine figure too!

Usually, I'll try something and it'll work for a few months (sometimes not even that) and then I'll inevitably hit a plateau. I try switching it up often, between cardio, interval training, and weight lifting and calisthenics workouts. This seems to help me more, and it also keeps it interesting for me.

There are a lot of youtube videos that show the best exercises for getting perkier breasts and a rounded butt. If you try any of them out, let us know what you find that works best!

There's also this tool called easy curves that is simple and easy to use but it effectively targest the pectoral muscles to lift and tone the breasts. It's marketed as a breast growth tool, but really it just a tool to workout your breast muscles which might give your breast a better shape and definition as well as added lift. I definitely recommend it for that purpose. 

As far as eating goes, I think everyone has different diets (Paleo, vegan, keto, etc) and different opinions as far as what's best but I think the main thing is to try and eat clean by avoiding processed foods and processed sugars. Try to eat a balanced meal filled with vegetable, fruits, healthy grains (if you don't have any gluten sensitivities), and also probiotic rich foods such as fermented sauerkraut, miso, natto, etc. If you eat meat, try eating leaner meats and wild caught fish.

Hope this helps some and do keep us updated on your fitness journey!

Xoxo

Well, I've always been partial to weightlifting, especially heavy weights (Strength training, power lifting, body building, Power Building).
I'm also genetically male...  So had some different objectives and wants, such as: Strong as possible, but not too bulky, and not looking like a CrossFit games girl. Still wanted to be feminine...
I envy you in that you won't have those shortcomings.  ;-)

Use bodybuilding approaches for targeted muscular growth, E.G., chest (pectoralis major) and butt (gluteus maximus, gluteus medius, maybe even gluteus minimus). Also, depending on hips, you'll want to look to enhance the outer thigh (makes hips look broader). You can also increase your visual "hourglass" shape by building deltoids (shoulders) and minimizing the waist. That would be best done with twists (put a broom stick across your shoulders, twist right and left, go for reps), and the Vacuum maneuvers (exhale all air, then pull the abs tight - like you're trying to inhale, but don't allow any air in; hold for 5 seconds.)

In addition to the BodyBuilding approach for that, do some full-body strength workouts, with squats, overhead press, deadlift, bench press, rows. Also, want to do stretching, foam rolling, yoga - things to make the muscles stay lean. You only want to really BUILD the muscles that will visually add to the right spots - the one's we're talking about for bodybuilding.

I'd say, go for a minimum of half an hour a day, plus the warmup & cool down. That would be an A/B type split for the visual muscles, with the rest of the workout focused on the "accessory" muscles.
So, for an A day, let's say the Chest and Deltoids are the target.

Start with a warmup - jumping rope, a few minutes on the elliptical, jumping jacks. About 5 minutes, just to get things moving. [Optional, if you're heavy and need to slim down: Figure a set of 10 burpees. Or use the jump rope for intervals. Get heart pounding after you've got some warmup done, get yourself gasping for breath. No more than an additional 5 minutes. These will cause lipolysis, via fat loss hormones.]

Go for a "heavy" set of lifts. Without going into detail, you won't get huge, and if you don't go "heavy", you're not accomplishing much of anything. "Heavy" is in quotes because it's relative. You want perfect form, basically, for about 5-10 reps, depending on how you work. closer to 10 reps --> more hypertrophy, but since you're female, probably not a big deal. So, start with a weight you can do fairly easily for 10 reps, and go from there. Say, 10 pound dumbbells, or a decent barbell load - maybe 20 pounds.

Rest: Starting with rest periods, because longer rest can mean larger muscles. Too short a rest period means fatigued muscles and possible injury. One of the reasons to be VERY careful about increasing the load. This is meant to give you some power, after all.
Figure minimum 15 seconds, for a more aerobic style of workout.
Max about 30 seconds, to ensure recovery between sets.
If you're getting to 60-90 seconds between sets, you're either going too heavy, or already well beyond the scope of this - hit up T-Nation for exercise routines.  ;-)

Form: Pacing should be Explosive contraction, controlled extension. In English? Tighten things quickly while exhaling, and control the return to "normal." This works two ways: An overhead press, for instance, is explosive pushing the weights up, then controls how they come down. A Squat is explosive pushing the weight up, and controlled when going down. Bench Press will be explosive pushing the weight up, and controlled letting it down. Rows will be explosive pulling towards you, and slowly allow the weight to return to full extension.
This will build strength through the eccentric portion of the movement - best route to build strength.
Now, you can add some flourishes, too - pause in static holds, say, like holding an overhead press, or a partial bench press (Hold the weight near the top, instead of just completing the press); or, hold weights out to the side from the shoulders - see a lateral raise: dumbbells in hands, raise dumbbells from waist to shoulder height by contracting the deltoids; static hold for 2 or even 5 count, then return to lowered position. Builds strength through isometric holds. Save it for the "advanced" level, at least three months of lifting already.

Exercises
Barbell (dumbbell) Curls: 1 set 10 reps

Chest:

Hello, Pomme, Zara,
While I'd normally write a small book, had even started to...  It will go the wrong way.

I'd suggest using the resources online already, E.G.: T-Nation, especially this article:
https://www.t-nation.com/training/sexy-female-training

Also, see here:
https://www.t-nation.com/training/streng...-for-women

And for really advanced:
https://www.t-nation.com/workouts/hard-b...-for-women

Yes, I'm a fan of T-Nation.  ;-)

Those are meant to be in ascending order of difficulty & purpose. First is to look better, second will be more of a functional strength article, and the third is when you're really looking to be a beast. These also are only for the weightlifting part - you'd still want to do other training as well, such as yoga and walking or jogging, on off days - and if you really get into training, you'd even start talking about twice a day or more training.
Like most of us, I have a day job, so I don't get to do that. And it shows. An IT Geek, and I look it, instead of looking like a weight lifter, like I did a few long years ago...

If you just want to be fit, do a Crossfit routine three times a week (at a gym) and do some yoga and aerobics on days off (not necessarily meaning both the same day.) Be active as much as possible.
Build the muscles to get visual appeal: Glutes (suggest kneeling squats to not build the legs, just the butt; also, hip thrusts.) Sumo Squat. Bench Press, backed by face pull (Face Pull works the back, but if you're sitting at a computer or desk all day, it'll balance the chest workout and the constant slouch. Do them in tandem, you'll get Agonist/Antagonist training effects - both get stronger, faster.) Can also add donkey kicks, back bridge (abs), vacuum holds for abs. Definitely put some pushups in there. And do lateral raises (three sets, one for each head of the deltoids. Straight up to side, out to back while bent at the hips, and a flye style on a bench or the floor).

About 45 minutes to 1 hour per day, max. That time is warmup, workout, cool down, inclusive. Make your mate work out with you.  ;-) (Added benefits if working out at home. Clothing optional...  Might add extra aerobic exercise...  ;-)  )

Anyway - easiest is to just choose a pre-made program. After that, you need to start knowing what you're going for, and program to fix the weak spots.

-Dianna

Thanks for responding Dianna and for also the links! I'm going to be checking them out later on when I get some free time. Also, thanks for suggesting the exercises. I just want to be physically fit and have a lean but still curvy shape, so I doubt I would ever really get deep into some of those type of exercises for body builders. I don't want that much definition, lol. But I do want lean and tone muscles, while still keeping some softness to my physique. 

Thanks again for all your help and suggestions! I really appreciate it! 

Xoxo

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon