Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM cream.. take for 15 days, massage for ? days

Im really confused as to when to massage.. whether it be pm cream or other herbal extracts.

So, I've decided to take pm for 15 days, starting on the 5th day of my menstrual cycle. On the 5th day because I read somewhere that it's best to take pm on the 5th day because your estrogen receptors are most susceptible to the phytoestrogens after being depleted of it for a period of time...?

I thought the purpose of massaging was to increase blood circulation to the breast after taking pm (and for direct transdermal consideration.. so pm internal and pm external = max pm!) so if I take pm for 15days, should I massage for 15days or the whole month?

Also, is it ok to take maca with pm?

I bought greenbush fenugreek and st. herb breast cream but when I mix it together and apply the concoction it's not really smooth or oily enough to massage for 10min.. is there anything I can do to make the cream last?

Pm cream, since it's external, can be used all month with no prob...unless of course you're super sensitive. Also if you'd like the cream to last long enough for 10 min massage, you may wanna consider adding borage oil or a bit more cream.

Good luck.

i <3 this forum.. someone always usually replies. Thanks a bunch!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon