Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bellalily's BO program.

Well, today is day 5. I actually was a few days late this month for my period. Nice to finally have a regular growing cycle. I'm guessing the dim did the trick...or it was just time for it.
I measure 35 1/2 now. So, I got a 1/2 inch of growth this month. I was swelling to over 36 inches...hehe....I was soo hoping it'd all stay.
I figured I'd put my program as of now down. I've done so many different things...and switched so many supplements.

am...usually around 6am, seabuckthorn oil, and my collagen
8am protein smoothie (i mix my flaxseed oil into the smoothie now), I take my 4 swansons bo, and 1 pituitary with my smoothie. I take the l tyrosine every other day.

10ish I'll take my maca, dim, and fo-ti. One of each.
Lunchtime I take my multivitamin, calcium, magnesium, d-3, epo, biotin, and astaxanathin.

Probiotic with dinner, and around 8pm i'll take 4 more of the swansons, and 1 pituitary.

Bedtime I take 2 gaba, and 1 melatonin.

I have my olive leaf extract for if I'm ill, and probably will be adding astragalus soon.

I've tried to cut back on all the different things I was taking....make it a more simple program to follow.

Well.....what a weird cycle this was. I was 4 days late, and my period lasted for 1 entire day. Funds were a bit tight, and I'd run out of most of my supplements....pituitary, my oils, collagen. I'd even stopped the dim for the last week. I somehow managed to squeak out about a 1/2 inch. I'm just about 36 inches now. I've decided to just stop the dim for the month, but I did get my other supplements. My initial goal with the nbe was 36 inches. Whether or not I get anything else, I'm delighted. Not that I'd complain too much if I did...Wink

That's wonderful! Congrats! Big Grin And congrats also on the late/really short period too!!! Wink

Congrats, bella! Must be nice to reach your goal size! Big Grin

Hi bellalily, do you have any photos which document your progress?

Thank you TwisterMama and Shyboobs. I plan on keeping it up for a while still. I havent hit the year mark yet. I'd hate to stop too early, and lose the progress I made.
GirlFriday...I did put beginning pics down. I couldnt figure out how to put them on here, and went through a hosting site. I didnt feel comfortable with that. I t hink I have it figured out though...and will take some more pics before long. I wish I had done it every few months.

I see you're taking pituitary twice a day. I wanted to but was afraid that would be too much since the bottle said once a day. I think I'll start taking two a day now that I've seen you've been doing well with it.

Confess on your growth. I hope I start seeing growth in my 1st month :-)

Just noticed my typo and it made me LOL I meant Congrats*

Well, actually today is day 8. I was a week late for this period too. It's been a rough month...a lot of stress. I'm down 1/2 inch. Everything was exactly the same, my weight, supplements ect. My mom was just diagnosed with breast cancer about 3 weeks ago. It's quite large, and they want to do full removal, but she's too weak for surgery. She's in her 70s...and we have no history of breast cancer in our family. It is estrogen fed. I'm gonna cut this update short. I am adding the dim back in. I've been off it a few months, but her doc recommended it.
Take care.

So sorry to hear that. You and your mom will be in my prayers.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon