Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

emmie's new bb program!

i am going to start the program on 1 december... everyone wish me luck! i have almost a year and a half of these pills to get through...

my program will be as follows:

wake up:
1 BB pill
1 DIM pill (might bump to two later) 50mg

after the gym (or about an hour later if it is the weekend):
protein - at least 15mg in some sort of shake form
1 amino acid complex pill (l-arginine and l-ornithine for cell growth and health, plus it is good for circulation)

eat my protein during the day, with a goal around 75mg total

after dinner:
1 lamb placenta pill (2000mg)

before bed:
1 BB pill

for about the first two months i am going to add a scoop of maca to my protein shakes in the mornings... maybe i can grow a booty to go with my new boobies!

i am also using noogleberry, trying for at least an hour a day and a little more on weekends.

i will post measurements the evening before i start the program...

okay... starting tomorrow i get back to boobie growing.

starter stats (all taken standing, in the evening, before any noogle or anything):

height: 64 inches
weight: 114/115 or so
underbust: 29.5
over nipples: 34
under armpits: 33
waist: 27 (skinniest part... just above belly button)
hips: 35

i have broad shoulders and wide hips for my size... just how i'm structured. from the side i could disappear!

going to measure once, MAYBE twice a month if the mood strikes. only measure hips for a while to see if the maca works!

wish me good boobie wishes, everyone!

okay... one month down! i slack on the dim and the amino acids, and i am going to have to start keeping up better because those are the days when i get the most pains...

NO CHANGES this month, it looks like, as all my measurements stayed exactly the same... bummer, but they feel heavier and seem to fit the bra better, so maybe just getting into the swing of things! or maybe i taped wrong. or maybe a ton of things.

almost to the point where i can noogle for a whole hour without the rings, too... i think that might help...

another month! time to increase protein and get steady with the dim and the amino acids... no more slacking!

(03-01-2010, 05:11 PM)emmiedee Wrote:  okay... one month down! i slack on the dim and the amino acids, and i am going to have to start keeping up better because those are the days when i get the most pains...

NO CHANGES this month, it looks like, as all my measurements stayed exactly the same... bummer, but they feel heavier and seem to fit the bra better, so maybe just getting into the swing of things! or maybe i taped wrong. or maybe a ton of things.

almost to the point where i can noogle for a whole hour without the rings, too... i think that might help...

another month! time to increase protein and get steady with the dim and the amino acids... no more slacking!

All I can say is don't be discourage. Your results will come, also you don't necessarily need to increase protein, yet. I would wait at least another month to a month in half. The proteins won't necessarily trigger breast growth, especially if those (blood) vessels aren't being filled with the cells from the cow (bovine), sheep (ovine), or phytoestrogens. Plus, increase proteins can cause other problems, if it is too much. I'd say wait on that front.

I would say you could start to use more herbs, but not necessarily in pill or capsule form. Because I don't want you having gastrointestinal rumblings or overtaxing your liver or body, since you are already taking lamb placenta and BB. I'd say with topical cream, lotion, or liquid containing phytoestrogen extracts or tinctures apply them to your chest area (like fenugreek in liquid form, fennel cream, wild yam or dong quai cream, peppermint oil or lotion, or saw palmetto extract pills at Wal Mart [is a liquid solution in pill form that you can puncture over your chest]. Take one or two of those solutions and massage them into your breast, before or after pumping and see how that helps you. You massages don't even have to be that long as long as the creams dissolve in them, which only takes a few seconds and then give it a minute to settle in.

Sincerely,

Jori

got a wee little bit of growth! and right where i wanted it...

underarms: 33
over nipples: 34.5 (woo hoo!)
underbust: 29.5
waist: 26 (i also lost two pounds or so)
around the hips: 35.5

so hey, maybe something is happening! getting some pains!

I must have missed your update, because I came here wondering how your BB was going. I'm glad to see it's starting to work for you! I love how it seems to do 1/2 inch growth for everyone. that's just awesome! congrats! Mel

february come and gone...

underarms - 33
nipples - 35 (or so... i am starting to hate the tape measure because i never know if i am taping right! but a half inch is nice, so i'll take it!)
underbust - 29.5
waist - 26.5
hips - 35.5

more protein is more pains, and the dim works to make pains as well. maca is now gone, and won't be coming back...

so there we go! slow and steady...

emmie... what was wrgon with maca? why did you eliminate it from your program?
What ingredient do you feel has contributed the most to your now more hourglass-y shape?

You aren't the only one who hates the measuring tape haha I've seen lots of girls on here complain about it as well that's Why I don't use it. I just wait to see if my bras get tighter. I used to Look in the mirror everyday at various angles to see if I grew and then when I didn't I'd get mad. I knew I was obsessing so I do no form of measuring anymore

hey, im jes wondering.... how is your program going hun? I see that you had some growth, and then you stopped updating since february =( let me know on your updates hun!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon