Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

my program :)

Wow, almost a 32 C! That's amazing AliciaCatherine! I hope your right boob catches up. My left is actually a bit smaller than my right, so I can understand how annoying it must be if the differences is even bigger.

Hi Super Boob
Yeah it is the most annoying thing, either wear bras where one breast is falling out or a bra where one breast is much too small! It's a nightmare, but thankfully they don't look THAT different to each other, only noticeable if you're looking for it because they're the same shape. I'm really pleased with the size of my bigger boob, if they were both that size I'd be happy, though I'd still probably aim for an inch or two bigger! Booby greed and all that haha. I've stopped massaging my bigger breast completely in an attempt to even them out. Hopefully they will soon and then I can work on that extra inch or two to make a full 32C!

Awesome growth, are you taking fenugreek seed or extract pills? What brand are you using for your herbs?

Thanks

Extract powdered pills. And I use a brand called Holland & Barratt.

Hi alicia, when do you take fenugreek and msm? do you take it on an empty stomach? im confuse now :-/
thanks!!

Hi everyone Smile
I've been off of NBE for about a month now. Lots of stuff going on but I plan to start again soon.
Just a quick update, since taking nothing my boobs haven't lost anything, so the growth is permanent Smile Nearly 2 inches in the 4 or so months I was doing it - went from small 32B to full 32B/small 32C dependent on the brand! Smile
When I get round to starting again will post updates...xx

I'm such a geek, when I saw that you posted most recently I went "Ooo! AlicaCatherine!" :p

Glad that your results are permanent!

Hi everyone!
I'm back Smile
Had a month or so break, during the break also did a detox and have permanently made my eating habits much healthier Smile

I've been massaging with cocoa butter and vitamin e for the last few days, going to make up some boobie batter with fenugreek/oil and leave that to steep before adding that in the next few weeks Smile

Not taking any supplements directly for NBE, as want to lay off of herbs for a while, the supplements I'm taking for other stuff are:
Multivitimins + iron
MSM 3000mg daily (for joints, however also meant to be good for NBE so can't complain!)
and Hair/Skin/Nails tablets.

My current measurements are (with unpadded, unmoulded bra):
Underbust: 27.5 inches
Over nipple: 34.5 inches
Over bust: 33 inches

Which makes me very full 32B/small 32C. Only need 0.5 to 1 inch to be a solid 32C now Smile. Just a reminder, I started a full 32A/small 32B so gained a cup size. Will keep you all updated!

Forgot to add - will also be drinking one cup of fennel tea a day!

Congrats on your growth! Amazing! Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon