Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

my program :)

I've been on a break for about a week as I think I might have stalled!
Breasts measuring tiniest bit bigger about 1/4 of an inch.
Going to ramp up slowly and make sure I stick to my massage as from today as need bikini bod by beginning of sept Big Grin (well, bikini boobs lol!)

Just an update..
Currently doing one 5-10 minute massage a day and taking 500mg saw palmetto, 610mg fenugreek and 405mg wild yam.

Measured without a bra only (bra I usually use for bra measurements is in the wash) and it measured 33"!
That's 1.5" growth since I started little over a month ago!
Bra's feel a little tighter though not a lot, and boobs felt bigger early on but now not so much :S weird.
It seems that I grow but only get the smallest amount of tingles/pains.

Wow, 1.5" growth within a bit more of a month? That's amazing. You go girl! Seems like what your doing is working well for you. Do your 32 C fit better now? Smile

I know Smile I think that they've widened a bit rather than grown forwards if you see what I mean (I figured this out after comparing pics!). So perhaps that's why they don't seem much bigger, but do measure bigger. 32Cs are a bit tighter yeah! Excited stuff. Wish I knew where that bra was I usually use to measure though for a proper comparison, it seems to have disappeared into thin air!

What brand of bras are you using? I'm about 33.5 now and can't really fit into a C... or at least the Japanese version. But I pretty much fit full for my 32B Calvin Klein bras.

I buy any brand of bra really, just whatever I like! Obviously different brands fit differently, but generally I'm a full 32B, could wear a C but the B fits much better! In La Senza I was mainly a 32B, but in a certain style the only one that would fit was a 30D! Which I'm definitely not lol...

So, found my bra that I measure in, and measured 34 inches! Yay!
Atm I'm doing massages once a day for about 10 mins with fenugreek steeped in oil, occasionally a massage with cocoa butter and taking 610mg fenugreek, 500mg saw palmetto and 405mg wild yam a day. Might think about ramping up in a few days time, but at the minute it seems fine as it is. Also been eating healthier and doing some light exercise a few times a week.

Did measurements this morning and have grown about 0.2 inches, so not that much since last time. But that's still nearly 2 inches since I started Smile
Not really getting any tingles any more so think I might up my dosage a bit. I'll give it a few days and decide then Smile

Thats awesome! 2 inches wow Big Grin Thats what my goal is I want to be a C cup. I might try the wild yam and saw palmetto as well since they seemed to work well for you. But I will just take small dosages because of my stomach lol. I ran out of my fenugreek extract so I've had to take the pills again at least for a few days. The only place that sells it is 2 cities away.

Alicia, you have just inspired me to start today! gonna put up my program.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon