Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

my program :)

This does help thanks! What kind of oil do you use for the mix? Are you using fenugreek leaves or the extract
pills?

I use olive oil. the Fenugreek i use is like the gel capsules pills and i empty the powder into oil Smile

Thanks I'm on it ! Determined to get some type of growth haha

Haha... just stay positive I'm sure you will Smile

Definately I've been doing this too long to give up. Thanks again!
Hopefully within this next week I can get the stuff and have an updated version of my program soon

Update on measurements
Starting was:
27" under bust
31.5" around bust (without bra... with bra =32.5")
31.5" over bust

Now:
27" under
33.5" around (no bra, with bra = 34.25")
32" over

So 2 inches growth

The 32B bra I use to measure in (as it's plain, no padding etc.) was feeling very tight today! Smile Yay! Big Grin haha
My with bra measurements make me a 32C, my without a 32B, which works out right as at the minute I'm kind of in the middle of the two Smile, so near enough a whole cup size growth since I started back at the end of Jan 2010, as was large 32A, small 32B then!!

Wow 2 inches! You go girl! Sounds like your really doing a good job. Good luck on future growth.Smile

wow, congratulations! that's such a good progress. i wonder, did you gain any weight since you started the program? did the herbs have any side effects like cellulite, acne etc?

Hi Linda
No, I haven't gained any significant weight since starting, my weight fluctuates a few pounds either way anyway.
I've had no acne either, just the odd spot now and then (which happened anyway).
And no cellulite either Smile as of yet haha. Once I've finished this lot of saw palmetto I'm going to be swapping it for MSM x

that's great! i will start herbal BE in a couple of weeks, your program is really encouraging. i will try with wonderup. i'm keeping my fingers crossed to get the awesome results you did. good luck and hope you reach your goal soon!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon