Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

my program :)

Hey
I've been doing it for a week now, taking 3 fenugreek a day (610mgx3) and 3 wild yam (405mgx3). Also drinking soya milk and doing massages.

I was wondering if anyone else had any ideas of what I could add to speed it up?
I'm currently large 32A/small 32B cup (28" under bust, 31.5" around bust) and would love to reach 32C!
Also, do you know how long until it starts taking effect? x

when i was taking fenugreek i asked wahkia what else i should take and he suggested sp. i never took it because i dont work out and i heard it could give cellulite so there would be no way for me to get rid of it if i got some.

but if you work out you could add that in your program.

EEK PROGRESS!
Have gained 1/2 inch to 3/4 inch already! Fitting loosely into C cups! New goal = 32D! Hope I can do it Smile
I've got some before and after pics and can see difference more on there than I noticed myself... will upload them if I get a chance.
Also added saw palmetto now 2 500mg x3 daily. Steeping fenugreek to use for massage also so I'll add that to my routine in the next week or 2...
Alicia x

Still so amazed!! :-) :-) :-)
we started our program around the same time so that is so cool how uve grown already!

Thank you Smile
I'm also going to aim to shrink my stomach lol! going to start jogging next week I think and need to start my yoga again as have been very lazy last few weeks! x

Hi alicia,

I noticed you said you have some before and after pictures you plan to upload. Maybe once you do that we can figure out why the bra calculators don't work for you. congratulations on the growth so far. Mel

I've just replied to your thread...
Finally got it to work! I think maybe the bra wasn't giving the right support or something, because I changed my bra and it was right Smile

Just an update on my measurements! (just so I can keep track better! Also copied down my first measurements wrong...oops!)
Starting measurements (27/1/10):
27" under bust
32.5" around bust
31.5" over bust
Without bra=
27" under bust
31.5" around bust
31.5" over bust
I have included both with and without bra as I know it is usually recommended that you measure cup size whilst wearing a bra!

Thus making me a large 32A, small 32B

Measurements as of 17th Feb 2010:
27" under bust
33" around bust (32" without bra)
31.5" over bust

So 1/2 inch growth in 3 weeks!

Am taking 3xfenugreek 610mg, 3x wild yam 405mg, and added saw palmetto 500mg x3 as of 17th feb! Also will start massaging with fenugreek mix next week... may add saw palmetto to that too?

Exciting, Alicia! Smile Keep us posted.

Wow! That's great that you can grow on those herbs. They never worked for me.

Good luck with your journey.Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon