Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Making a PM Extract

Hi Melissa

When you buy your first factory and farm.....spend several million dollars for the appropriate equiptment .....you will know what your talking about.

We send gamma irradiated PM to Europe all the time. The only thing that is banned is tainted food products. Gamma-irradiated foods are a standard in the food industry.

We have hired the most prestigious researchers in Thailand (biologists and chemists to create our standards.

Thailand has a horrible reputation for its food standards. Many products are still banned in Europe for export.

When you buy cheap off of Ebay....you really do not know what your getting. Industrial equiptment costs alot of money. Many of these companies have no mechanisms in place to address bacteria aside from sun-drying PM. Their factories may be dirty.

Once again from academic testing the material needs to be dessicated within 3 days. Fresh means dessication directly after harvest. Once it has been processed it will be equally good in 3 years!

There are websites that sell high quality farmed material, you just must look for them... they are in plain view! Contaminated food products can have devastating consequences, even death.

Gamma radiation overcomes that.....it is used also as a standard in the food industry throughout the US.

.....And Melissa if you like wild pm so much if you have an opportunity to use a high quality farmed material you will like it even more.

The issue for you is that this is an export product not marketed for domestic use because of price.

Quote:When you buy your first factory and farm.....spend several million dollars for the appropriate equiptment .....you will know what your talking about.
I understand you know, what you're talking about, and you own factories and farms in Thailand, as well as $X.xxx,xxx worth of investments ?
Please, give me a break ) What factory? have an address?
Quote:We send gamma irradiated PM to Europe all the time.
Yes, all the time, every time, from dusk till dawn :-)
Kinda another mega exporter. St Botanica with "Vagina Tightening Cream" or famous St.Herbs with "Nano" ointment? The people behind these BS products are really brainless, money-thirsty monsters: they do old asian trick: "say anything, give any promises to get money".

I love it:
Quote:When you buy your first factory and farm
sounds like: "Once upon the time there was a tavern..."

Carla is why I left this forum,,, just being nosy after a couple of months of being gone, and she is still here being as miserable if not more so since I left. She is the most negative, arrogant person I have ever encountered on this forum. Her only true interest here is to bash and shut down every idea and offend every person she communicates with. She has never supplied a source to buy PM from, she has never shared her own experiences while taking PM, and I seriously expect her to have some sort of Bi-Polar disorder.
I feel for you girls coming to this forum wanting to learn and share experiences while using PM, because Carla is like a pitt bull and scares everyone away. Good luck with PM Ladies and I wish you the endurance and stamina to keep sparring with the Bully!!!

The truth has to be spoken:
Go to the website: http://www.mybigbreasts.info/
scroll down to the Q and A section:
blah-blah:...
Quote:Thirdly: before ...
and the rest of the site screams - it was not tested on animals!!!
What animals? rats? dogs?
Girls, this Nano cream is one big B.S!!!
For the sake of you skin and your health - stay away from this crook!!!
P.S. I saved the actual screen of this page, in case they will change it.

Sooooo......basically Carlaa is on this forum to push her brand of PM-she is an affiliate. She needs to take that to the NBE marketplace. PLUS-you can buy that off Ebay as well-so it must be junk too.

GoldSnowFlake-please,please do not let that keep you from coming on here.I have faced many bullies in my life-and she is not one that is intimidating.She is one you laugh at.

Let's just not respond to her anymore.I will be a ding-dong and and keep taking the brand I take,just as long as it keeps working for me.Maybe one day I will come back to earth,but,in the mean time,I will stay up in the clouds.

Please come back GoldSnowFlake-as you can see,you will not have to spar with her,as everyone else will.Eventually no one will respond to her at all.She is silly and must crave attention.I actually could almost feel sorry for her.
Thanks for your good wishes to us here on the forum.We wish you luck and happiness as well.

PM is NOT the only thing I take.However,I do believe it is the most potent.I also massage.Mostly what I take with PM is MSM,cayenne pepper,and vit c for absorption.I always took vit c for immunity,so imagine how happy I was when I found out it was good for NBE.

GoldSnowFlake-you just come back any and every time you want.There will always be the Carlaas of the world,every where you go. I do not notice her much on the NBE General or any other forum here.

She may feel like she owns this.........but she does not.Hope to talk to you again GoldSnowFlake. Cool

Goldsnowflake, Mel, and Melissa,

We all are very different people yet we can all agree that Carlaa is a waste of time. This will be my last post on this subject as I came here to learn and not to argue with some brand pushing monkey. I choose to now ignore her silly little posts that are very meaningless.

I was going to say the same thing Mel, I feel sorry for her. She must be miserable and have no life. I really don't need advice from someone like that.

I will continue taking the brand I have now and I will post what kind of results I am getting.

I'M OUT!

Yes Tina,,, she sould just be ignored.

We keep learning from others experiences good or bad, so keep posting girls and share all info and opinions about PM. Take Care girls! I'll keep stumbling in from time to time.

Lisen up girly's

[Abusive comments removed by Forum Admin]

Carla, it is obvious that ,you, believe what you are saying. But since you have not presented any evidence to back up what your claims. Such as links to web pages, articles in magazines and references to books or phamplets. No one else believes you. Arguing your points to the point of using abusive language. Only further alienates you from the forum members you claim to be here to help. I would suggest that you take a bit of time to cool off. Find the supporting material, and repost your findings to support your claims.
Otherwise ,now and here, you are whipping a dead horse.
Glad to hear of everyone’s success. Hope you ladies have a nice day.

Andy

I have forgot what you have not figured out yet.

You don't believe gamma radiation

you don't believe the notion that pm must be processed within 3 days

you don't believe a farmed material is superior to wild.

What kind of a logic system do you have. We can buy wild material and process it. We don't want it. You never know what you get. pueraria Candolei looks exaactly the same! You can;t control the processing...this stuff is harvested in remote areas. By the time you get it and may have degraded. The is the advantage of on site equoptment. Plus the genetic of the plants are different.

The best farmed material is about 10 times stronger than the best wild.

If you know more buy the willd its cheap.......In a hot hot climate with poor safety standards....I would be concerned with microbial contamination. Not only can it make you sick for some people its life threatening.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon