Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Making a PM Extract

Hey, that's very exciting: 10times!
Let me ask you: why not 11 times ? or 15times? or, how about mere 5times?
By the way, how is your million-dollar factories and farms?
Did you find the correct address of this mega high tech place?
Do you ever follow your posts?
How do you make judgements on other peoples, what they know and what do they believe?
Do you know the term "trolling", "flaming" in forum posts manners?

There are a group of Phd's in Organic Chemistry that did the assays.

I know you are much better trained then they are..........after all your source is local shop owners...........daaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

(13-03-2010, 11:27 PM)carlaa1124 Wrote:  There are a group of Phd's in Organic Chemistry that did the assays.

I know you are much better trained then they are..........after all your source is local shop owners...........daaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Hm, I think the correct is :
Quote:There is a group of ...
instead of
Quote:There are a group
Carla, do you "speaka any englisha", or just Millions Dollar Troll with Copy-Paste function?
BTW, how ARE you farms and factories? Tongue

oh Melissa you are so articule... and you buy that fine PM from a small shop in Thailand.

You are so incredibly bright. How much you pay for that stuff 100 baht.

150 baht bankapete mall.................Herbal 1 is better 150 baht.

If you are in Thailand........visit the biology dept at Chulalongkorn.....ask your silly questions............I'm sure you will feel just a little daaaaaaaa

That's right grasshopper daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

You know what they say small breast small brain[/b]

Quote:You know what they say small breast small brain

Thanks. I believe all members of this forum would be delighted for this statement.

[abusive comments removed by Forum admin]

Hey Carla,

No offense, but I heard Magnesium and Omega 3 Fish Oil Caps with Concentrated EPA and DHA can do wonders for the disposition!

If you do or say things in a positive way people will be more receptive to you. You make some good points, but if you finish off with a negative comment, you taint your validity.

ALREADY USE IT FEEL GREAT!!!!!!!! CALL IT THE WAY I SEE IT GET OVER IT!

Okay,

Soooo, going back to the tittle of this topic...
Could anyone else share a DIY formula for PM external use?

Also someone was saying about sharing the source of a trusting seller from Thailand...

Any news?

I am not interested in any type of arguing or similar about PM or about the goverment Tongue, so please, if anyone wants to help out here I would appreciate just plain information without the drama involved. Big Grin

Thanks to all

carlaa- when you talk about "buying cheap," do you mean low price, low quality, or both? It seems as if you may be misunderstanding that when people say they've bought "cheap" before, they only mean low price; they don't mean low quality.

Anyway I like where OopsZenityX is going with this... back to the original topic Tongue I am curious too

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon