Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Need advice Wahaika or whoever knows

I posted this on the old site and am reposting over here since I just found out this was the new forum.

I have smaller implants under muscle for 2 years now. I have been trying to use BE herbs because I would still like another cup size increase and am hoping for some growth to help me look even more natural. I have always been slender and am currently near forty, 5'4" and 110bs, which is the most I ever weighed. Starting in September I started on the Greenbush Enhancement blend extract. I first used 2 drop fulls, (aprox 1/4 teaspoon) twice daily and saw firmness within the first week. Over the next 2 months I slowly increased my dosage to 4 drop fulls twice daily and finally in Dec and Early Jan I used 5 drop fulls twice daily. I actually had made some progress because I did go and buy bras a cup size larger and felt much fuller. I then used some fennel extract and sometimes added a drop full of it to the mix. I tried massaging with fennel and aloe but did not like it much so didn't do often. I also added GABA to my routine in December. Also, because of my situation, it is hard for me to take the herbs 3 times per day.

I am now currently on a 2 week break as I read that was a good idea to do after 3 months of continuous use. I do seem to have lost some of the fullness that I had but I still feel like I have retained some growth. I know I should have measured before I started. My question is about my routine for my size and for someone with implants. Also, I don't take the capsules because I have a small throat and have a hard time swallowing the pills. I ordered some biobust pm cream to try for massages but noticed that you weren't crazy about pm cream. I thought I would use it externally but use herbs internally so I won't mess up my cycle but still get the strong phytoestrogen effects of the pm with the cream.

Going to start ramping the herbs again soon. Do I need a protein supplement because of my low weight? Also, I forgot to mention I am on the progestin only birth control pills. Does that make a difference? Am I on the right track or should I change things?

thanks

I answered on the other forum.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon