Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

curious, please help

Big Grin ive been fighting tooth and nail but it keeps running away from me he he,

ill get it back im sure of it, im on a mission, just anxiously waiting for my endocrine appointment to check out the hormones, once thats all done then ill be on my way...

still carrying on with my lovely noogleberry though, my swelling lasts 6 hours now its all mostly cleavage and no boobie but it will get better.

BCPs are terrible! I read that if you get on them before 20, before having your first child or for 5 years before 35 youre 2-3 times as likely to get breast cancer. I have committed all 3! (BCPs from 18-24 and i have no kids...) so what does that mean? LOL

anyway, i know a natural way to raise testosterone levels is to workout. are you up to getting some exercise?

Hi Tee Tee, i can raise my testosterone if i wanted, hypergonadism is fairly easy to control but for me this condition has helped me become the person i want to be so i chose to not have treatment for it, i have adjusted to not having alot of testosterone and i feel it has made me a better person and ofcourse aidded in my NBE massively lol i have recently started to find a little interest in men, i still find women attractive as i always have but i am starting to look at men in a different way, which is very difficult sometimes as i use to be a completely straight man who liked women only, so maybe i do still kind of have a sex drive but its just different, i dont know lol i get a little confused sometimes lol. Anyway good luck Tee Tee. xxxx

hi stella,
yeah im desperatly waiting for my coil appointment, they say that it can be painful to have it inserted but all i can think is the good it can/will do to my system, to get rid of these horrible fake hormones.
my doctor said i should notice a change in like 2 months or so,

ive been slowly trying to get some exercise in, mainly weights but have also done some rowing and want to do some skipping
hopefully it will help alot to, im feeling really positive that ill get my GROOVE back he heBig Grin

cheryl,

sound like u "feel like a woman" he he, the same sexual feelings as most females, u like sex when its happening but alot of the time the thought of it doesnt really do muchRolleyes
and you dont know if you want it or not , blah blah, the man wants to get going asap and u want to be loved up ha ha very confusing, x

im glad things are going your way and you finally are feeling comfortable as a person, im waiting for that to happen, and it slowly is, just gotta sort my dam va-ja-ja out (its like the batteries have run out and i cant find the right size batteries anymore)DodgyHeart

Hi TeeTee

I too can relate to you about libido. I was on depo for a few years and my sex drive just went down the drain. When I finally realized this I switch to a different birth control method and it worked. For me tho, I have to always switch things around. when I'm on a certain one for a while my body always have a reaction to and I have to try something new. I guess this is the price we have to pay for BC. anyways Im not on anything right now, just letting my body sort its own thing out as I feel that we all have this ability to fix ourselves naturally. another thing is please dont let a diagnose label you. You are more than that. I have a great respect for medicine, this is my major btw, but what i see happen a lot is ppl tend to let a simple diagnose take control of their life. sometimes our bodies get unbalanced and we get "dis-eased" our body is not in ease, and all it really take is to get yourself back in balance. it all starts with what kind of attitude you put out. so be positive, you're not doom, you're made to be healthy so when you get side tracked, start thinking about all the things your are thankful for and do something to spoil yourself rotten Big Grin I wish you the best and good luck.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon