Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Watercress with BO?

Hey everyone,

I've noticed that watercress was added in some butt enhancing formulas.. and was wondering if it is ok to use with BO? I know herbals are not allowed... and I don't believe watercress is a herbal.

i have been wondering the same... that seems like a lot of watercress, though, that you would need to increase the butt! i have been using maca and had a little bit of butt growth along with bo, but we will see at the end of the month when the maca runs out if it was affecting the bo at all.

how would you take the watercress?

aha i have been using maca too.But i stopped it since i am planning to use BB soon.I was afraid it affects the effect of BB since it has some balancing effect and when we take more i think some other hormonal effects since it does increase lipido and fertility and stuff.Would be interesting to know if it affects BB or not.

I was taling maca along with BO but I stopped because I wasn't sure if it was ok. What is watercress? I'm on a mission to get a bigger butt as well lol

If i remember correctly i read that it is supposed to transfer fat from waistline to the butt.Anyway it is something that is supposed to help increase the butt..

i emailed green bush for advice on what to use to enlarge the butt, and they said they wouldnt reccommend water cress or kelp (i mentioned them because they r in lots those butt pills)

they said dong quai and red clover could be combined with there enhancement blend!
and that feminising herbs/supps 4 the butt would be simmilar to that of nbe

i also used water cress a while back (still have lots left) and didnt notice anything Heart

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon