Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I found the reason why NBE didn't work for me before

well, I bought this herbal supplement before that had all the right stuff in it (fenugreek, don quai, fennel seeds, wild yam, etc) and i took it for about three months and gave up because i was not only not having any visible progress, but i wasnt even feeling any sensations AT ALL.

well i still had a 5 months supply of this stuff left and i just recently started taking it again.. and WOW. its only been a week and from the first day i've been feeling this constant pulsing in my breasts all day long. they're really sensative and i feel as though they are already looking fuller. and when i look down they definitely stick out further. and well, the only difference between now and then is that i've quit smoking pot. i don't know why it never occured to me before that it may be interfering, but i haven't changed ANYTHING else in my habits. and its suddenly making a huge difference. not sure if anyone else out there has thought about this or even how many of you even smoke, but if you do STOP NOW!!!!

Well it makes sense. What is the name of the herbal supplement you are taking?

that is probably bc weed lowers your blood pressure, which i guess affects circulation. you need good circulation to get good results with NBE. i haven't quit, but i dont do it every day anymore, just weekends. i've noticed more growing pains and my boobies seem a lot fuller since i quit doing it everyday about 2 weeks ago. but i also switched from using cocoa butter to castor oil for massage, so i dont really know which is to blame for that.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon