Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

how to have my pictures deleted from the old site?

i don't want them up anymore but since it's the old site how do you get them deleted?

I originally posted this over a year ago but does anyone have any idea? I've tried messaging eve on the site and emailing her but she hasn't responded and the email for this site doesn't work so I don't know what else to do.

I wasn't aware there was any problem with the email address. I got your email of the 20th anyway.

The pictures have been removed for you. I'm sorry, but I do not think I saw the original post above, otherwise I could have done it sooner, but I received your recent PM and email, so all's well that ends well.

thanks so much eve. when i tried to email it kept coming back to me as an error.

Someone said said they had that problem, so it looks as though there must have been some issue with email in the past. But email seems to be working fine now though, so the issue must have been resolved. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon