Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bosom Beauty cup for Noogleberry

I tried without the campers tape this morning and it was more comfortable than the NB. Without the tape I have more trouble getting both on at the same time but I think I just need to get used to it. What I mean by outward growth is just what Anastasia said. The NB's are a bit larger and round so for me when I pump no matter how hard I pump it just pulls more at the base of my breast sucking more of my chest skin in. this is because they are too wide for me. With the BB there is 1cm of skin at the base in contact with the walls of the cup then when more pressure is applied it is applied to more of my breast tissue instead of making the cup press harder and harder into my chest. Does that makes any sense at all?

35smc cool! I might order them then, first I'm ordering some things to help my hubby's knee, I looked on ebay and found a pair for $60, I emailed the seller to ask some questions and she tried suggesting I get the size smaller than the D to E domes, but the next size down, C to D the dimensions seem too small for me. I fill the L's from noogleberry too quickly to get much from them, so yea, I need something in between the noogleberry XL and L domes, I'm not sure if she understood that when I asked, oh well. I'm going to order the D to E domes from BB if they are too big then I'll order the size below it. Hubby seen them and said, "those will make your boobs cone shaped" I just laughed at him, he's so silly sometimes. But he agrees that the XL's are too big for me and the L's are too small for me to grow further. So yea, once I get him straight and get the things that are priority I will then order the BB domes to test them.

I bought mine from ebay for the same price. I think you should get the xls the larges will be too small for you. I'll let you know how it goes. I just bought some foam matting and liquid nails to try coating the xl NB rims and insides.

hmm if it makes them wider that would really be bad.mine are wide and i need some cleavage and outward growth as you guys mentioned.But there was a thread on the old forum on the shape each dome gives and the BB domes give the breasts a different shape..I remember that the NB domes is said to give the round shape or the boob job shape.But i don't remember the other ones.But with all the trouble and pain you all say you're going through with the XLs makes one think twice before ordering them..Maybe the BB domes is a better option in this case..

What I mean by wider growth with the XL's is a rounder growth, I have more cleavage now than ever, but I want outward growth, so the XL's will give you excellent cleavage, just you won't grow outward for a while. But I'm thinking of getting the BB D to E aka their XL Domes to see if they are better than NB and which I personally prefer.

Aha,then one needs to be super patient with the Xl NB domes.First the cleavage then the outer growth.Or maybe get the cleavage then as you plan on doing buy the BB domes.

Hm, yeah I was always kinda worried bout the NB XL's. Several complained about them being too wide or heavy, and not giving them much outward growth. I guess BB domes are worth consideration whenever I graduate from the NB L cups.

I'm glad I read this thread!

Well I don't mind the NB XL's, they aren't horrible, they give me awesome cleavage. And I'm not regretting buying them by any means, but if the BB XL's are smaller diameter wise I would be super happy, and would probably pump one session a day with the BB's and one session a day with the NB's. To get outward growth and roundness/cleavage. So I think it's just a matter of preference with the domes.

Hi 35smc
r u getting good growthwith the bb domes or do u like the nb better?

Hi 35smc! How is your progress going with the BB cups?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon