Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

uk bo, and effects

hi,
ok so im just browsing at the moment, not ready to buy anything just jet.

but i went to the ultra breast site and i dont see and before and during pics like some1 else talked about, infact the site looks like one of those scammy type websites u get , there no tabs to click on except the one to order the product, if i as to order this i want to get it shipped to the uk, can some one please post the website for me so i can have a look, thank u so much...

also how many off you are experiencing reduced desire/libido/sex drive since taking this, if you dont mind me asking,

im tall and altletic build and to get boobs i need to shock the hell outta them, so bo and nb would be ideal
i cant take anything right now but a little extra knowledge will help me alot,
thanks every 1

hey! can't speak for ub... anastasia might chime in when she sees this, though, since she is taking them. a lot of us are on bountiful breast (which has some shady stuff going for it, too, but most of us just bit the bullet and it seems to be working, by and large, for the majority), and i did generic awhile ago.

if you can't take anything, you might still be able to look at noogleberry. since it is suction, it won't affect you internally. plus, i think it is a uk company.

let us know! we aren't here to sell anything, so you aren't going to offend anyone!

thank you emmiedee,

yes im definatly interested in bo, lots of people seem to be getting good results from it, im just stuck on the libido thing, but im sure ill sort it out eventually,

i already use a noogleberry, but its only been this year that i got serious with it, last year i just slacked off completly was pumping like twice a wekk lol and wondering why i wasnt getting results, but now since this new year has come ive been doing at the very least 1 hour a day, results are promising, swelling lasts about 6 hours
Heart

I am 2 weeks on BB and my libido is increasing maybe it works differently for everyone I am not sure cause I am still new in this. :angel:

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon