Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO and PM?

So I've been surfing this forum for months now. I've tried PM before, but it sort of scared me because I need to take BC for my migraines. So I stopped taking it, although I do believe that it may have worked within the few months of use.
Now I'm giving BO a try, and I have PM pills left... I was wondering, has anyone ever tried taking both BO and PM together? I haven't exactly seen any posts about taking them together, as well as no risks on taking both of them... So I'm curious.

Has anyone taken both of them together, or would anyone recommend to try it together?Huh

I looked back through the old forums, and saw that some asked about it saying that there was a risk of more blood clots because of all the estrogen. But I'm wondering is there anything else wrong with it? So why can't glandural be taken with phytoestrogens. Besides the risks of blood clots?

Is it that they also compete for the same receptors?

I'm not sure, but this is what someone once told me..

BO - increases the input naturally through your body
Herbs – infuses your body with new and foreign hormones from digestion/absorption

I think chances are one or the other is going to work.. so why take both? You should try one or the other..

I agree with valerie. I have tried both PM and currently I am on BO. PM help to build your breast through phyto-estrogen a weaker form of estrogen (plant base) while BO will help you build your breast through your body using your body's woman's hormone.

Choose only one don't do both because it will confuse your body. You only have one body to work around things don't endanger or intoxicate it. What you can do after you decided which NBE method you want to use you can combine it with other supplements such as Protein powder, MSM, collagen, EPO and etc.

Ok, that's a good point. I will try out BO then. I'll just leave the PM for later if I ever want to go back to that.
Thanks for the comments.Heart

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon