Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Who will win the FIFA 2010 World Cup ?

Hello,
I reckon Brazil or Spain will.
Naturaly I'd like us to win it - but only if we play capture the hearts and imagination of the globe, and they can say 'yeah you also played the most exciting football'.
its nice to dream now and then.
Who will win the FIFA 2010 World Cup ?

Well this is a fun thread since it's happening now!
I have no idea who will win lol i just watch and try and get a feel for the game bc I am not too into sports haha.

U.S lost today bc of a pretty bad call.

lol. I have no idea and I thought the US tied. I'll have to check

Oh black hippie you may be right like I said Im not big on sports I prob
have it wrong lol

Italy!!!, Fabio Cannavaro rocks, his gonna take his team to the top, once again, of it could also be Brazil for obvious reasons, i mean its brazil, but Argentina has a lot of possibilities too.

Well i can tell you who is not going to win the world cup and thats England Sad they have been rubbish i have to admit though that David james the goal keeper is attractive lolBig Grin i wouldent mine abit of himTongue.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

lol cheryl , i started watching footbal at 14 because of guys like david james, i mean hot guys on shorts running arrown after a ball, thats a piece of heaven for me, my fist football crush was Podolski, from Germany, followed by Ronaldo from Portugal, and now im getting married to Cannavaro, lol.Tongue

Lol well as a man i have always liked football but since my change i like it even more lol with all these sexy men in shorts running around lolTongue its gave me a new perspective on the game lol.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon