Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Natural breast enhancement?

Hi,
My wife would like to try natural herbal treatment for breast enhancement, We are exercising on a regular basis and eating healthly, but after three children she feels that no amount of exercise will regain her previous shape. My wife knows that with age nothing is going to be the way it was but the results from the exercising are good but as the weight is coming off her breasts are losing their fullness. Has anyone used this treatment? What were the results? Any side effects? If results were good was this permament or did the effects go after a course ended?

did you forget to put the name of the treatment in the post? you just said "this treatment"

I think the best thing your wife can do is research. She (if not the both of you) should look through each of the methods that are mentioned throughout this site, look through peoples programs and then try for yourself.

(08-02-2010, 07:43 AM)periwinkle12 Wrote:  did you forget to put the name of the treatment in the post? you just said "this treatment"

I think it means herbs for breast enhancement in general rather than any particular product.

it looks as though many people have had success and have kept it, but it takes a lot of work, dedication, and a positive attitude. its not going to happen over night. There's loads of info to be found on this board, you'll find what you need here.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon