Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

recipes using gelatin

I tried chicken feet and the soup and i hate them both. so im moving on to gelatin...how do you fix up your unflavored gelatin to eat?

ive got some powder gelatin in the kitchen and it has to be mixed with cool water, so mabe if yours is the same, mix it with the cool water and then add it to some chocolate milk or something not horrible tasting, lol thats what i do with everything, i make spinach and mango smoothies ol,
mix the good with the bad he he.

mabe some 1 else will have a better answer for youShy

I do the same as teetee. i mix it with some kind of juice in the morning or something flavorful.

You guys are smart. I tried to do the gelatin thing, and would drink it in warm water. It was not that bad, but for some reason I could just not handle it. Today, I went to my local drugstore to restock my vitamins and I found some gelatin capsules, so I am going to try that closer to spring. Plus now I have all of the wonderful suggestions you ladies have offered Smile

ladies, what does gelatin do? I havent heard much about it ?!?

Hi babydoll

I hope I don’t get in trouble for attempting to answer your question here as I did on another thread, not mentioning any names (rhymes with Larla) Wink

Gelatin is a good source of collagen protein.
It helps keep your skin smooth and firm as it helps your connective tissue in your skin. Eating foods rich in gelatin is good as it travels directly to your blood, and from there reaches your entire body. Apparently it is more effective to eat gelatin than it is to use collagen creams topically. Your breast skin and décolletage need all the firmness they can get!

Gelatin also strengthens the hair, making it silky smooth, and strengthens the nails.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon