Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Beer a boobie no-no?

Hello all!
I was just curious about beer, I've seen on here that beer is on the no-no list of breast growth foods, but i also know that hops have enhancing properties, does anyone happen to know why beer itself is not good?
I'm not a big drinker anyway but I do prefer beer over hard alcohol, so I would like to know if I should find a new drink of choice!
Thanks! all of your posts are so helpful, thank goodness I found this site!

Hmm. I wonder the same. I'm not a fan of hard liquor at all. I'm a beer person and I do admit I drank a lot when I do get to and I drink often too. Hehh! Anyway, I wanted to add that ever since I started drinking heavily I loss a lot of weight and especially on my chest, my breast shrink. ;(

I'm starting NBE again now, but I cant stop drinking...*sigh*

Beer is not good because although it vcontains hops, the hops is not in a natural form, it's been processed.

beer is alchoholic, it thins the blood and is just plain bad for your health, have you ever looked at an acoholic??!! they are unattractive and they usually look like hell, and alcohol is the reason ( plus a total lack of self respect)

if you want to consume hops i suggest you get it in the actual plant form.

besides, beer= fat. bloated beer belly....gross.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon