Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My fiance got me a NB for vday!

yay! so excited to use it!
i got the large cups eventhough im between an a and b cup. did y'all find the cup sizing was off? a large is supposed to be for c-d cups, yet its only 13cm across....

Did the large cups fit you? I got a larger size than I am supposed to be too since the diameters seem so small. I'm still waiting for mine in the mail though!

I'm still waiting on mine too! I ended up ordering the mediums too, bc I was worried that the large would be too big and I'd have to wait even longer to use it. what size are you and what size did you get [if you dont mind me asking]?

I'm a 34Bish, its kinda loose and I got a large and a medium. I dont remember who it was that said she was a 34aa and bought mediums and they fit...

i was a small b and started the large cups,
ony because i went on the nb forum and read a few posts about the cup size and realised i should go for the large,

and they were still relitavly easy to fill in 1 session, prob took me 1 hour to fill them.

i moved up to the new xls when i was filling the large in 10 pumps.

i think u have prob got a decent szed cup, u would of been disapointed if u had got a small cupHeart

(13-02-2010, 12:49 AM)Stella Wrote:  I'm still waiting on mine too! I ended up ordering the mediums too, bc I was worried that the large would be too big and I'd have to wait even longer to use it. what size are you and what size did you get [if you dont mind me asking]?

I'm a 34Bish, its kinda loose and I got a large and a medium. I dont remember who it was that said she was a 34aa and bought mediums and they fit...

Oh that's good to hear about that because I got mediums too. I'm probably a 32aaa really but I hope the mediums still work for me.

I started NB a 32B and started with the medium domes, was able to get use out of them for a good 2 months before needing the large, then used the large 3 months then moved to XL. So I'd say give the mediums a shot first. It's easy to over pump with the larger domes and that CAN damage your breasts, better to be safe than sorry. My rule of thumb... if when you pump it is hurting your breasts, you are over pumping, it should feel tight, even a lil discomfort, but NOT painful! If your breasts turn purple, you are over pumping, over pumping meaning using too much suction, not the time of pumping, though I've never went over 4 hours straight of pumping. I pump and hold and when I go longer than an hour I do not use as much suction as I would for a 30 min or hour session. Use PLENTY of lotion! Can't stress that one enough. If you get blisters or red dots on your breasts, you over pumped and that's the first signs, just take a day or two break then try again. Noogling is a timely process it will not happen overnight and you don't want to push yourself too hard. Good luck!

Thanks for the tips! I'll keep those in mind.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon