Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Nipple growth? Using Brava with nipple peircings?

I have tried herbal supplements with no luck, and am looking into suction treatments like Brava. Has anyone experienced nipple or areola growth? I don't want my nipples to grow! I have tiny breast but big nipples, if suction treatment also makes nipples grow is there a way to prevent it? Also I have nipple piercings that I really really don't want to remove (they'll heal closed if I do) Has anyone with nipple piercings used brava or any other suction treatments? I can't find any info on this. Please help!

I don't know anything about brava but all suction devices work on the same principles. I know on the noogleberry forum some ladies experiences their nipples enlarging, I have not experienced that. The ones that did taped their nipples before pumping, I think if you taped them before pumping it would protect your piercings as well. There are women on the noogleberry forum with piercings, maybe you can ask them to be sure? Good luck!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon