Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

testing hormones

Anyone here have any experience with the at home hormone tests? I am looking to do the tests at home as I don't have health insurance and besides that I am not comfortable telling a doctor I am on herbs to grow boobs. I was looking at the tests from the johnlee site but don't know which one to order, the progesterone? I took the online test and have symptoms all over the field! I have ALWAYS got my period at least a week late and have had acne since I was 12. I'm not sure if the herbs are correcting my imbalance or complicating it. My acne has gotten worse and I have spotted but I am so determined this is not enough to make me stop. Thanks girls.

Just don't tell your doctor what you're trying to do. If you suspect that you have a hormonal imbalance then you should just say this. There are more down-sides to an hormonal imbalance than just a small chest. I went to an endo for thyroid testing and asked him to have my sex hormones checked as well. He did and the tests were really revealing. My hormones are all over the place. I had various tests done and the results were never consistent and my endo kept telling me he had no clue why some of the parameters were out of range. But it still has helped me a lot to figure out the basic tendencies.

Don't be afraid to ask for it and if he won't do it you might wanna try a different doctor.

Oh and just a reminder. Taking hormones orally can really distort the results. Even though phytoestrogens or synthetic bcp hormones don't count as estrogen since their structure is not the same, they might interfere with your body's own hormone production. So you might wanna stop herbs for a while before having the tests done in order to get a more reliable result. With bcp you might even wanna wait a couple of months.

I'm curious about this as well. Has anyone tried the at home saliva tests? I have read that they are more accurate than blood tests and a lot more cost effective than being tested by your doctor (usually around $200 it says). I have health insurance but I doubt it will cover a test for hormonal imbalance. I have been trying NBE for almost 3 years now off and on with no success. So it's really important for me at this point to figure out if a hormonal imbalance may be the cause of my failures. I still have acne breakouts at the age of 26, constantly feel tired even when eating a balanced diet, and have little to no sex drive. So I am suspecting that something is definitely going on. So if anyone can offer any advice on the home saliva tests, I would appreciate it!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon