Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

breast boom?

interested in taking Breast Boom, as anyone ever tried it or heard of it?
www.breastboom.com
Question 

Uh, this doesn't appear to be the product's website. More like some kinda search engine. Anyways, most girls here don't recommend taking an herbal formula product. You're better off with individual herbs from reputable companies like Greenbush. We compiled a list of good herbal resources...

Click here!

Good luck! Smile

(15-02-2010, 06:33 PM)ShyBoobs Wrote:  Uh, this doesn't appear to be the product's website. More like some kinda search engine. Anyways, most girls here don't recommend taking an herbal formula product. You're better off with individual herbs from reputable companies like Greenbush. We compiled a list of good herbal resources...

Click here!

Good luck! Smile
i am soooo sorry Blush it is bustboom http://www.bustboom.com/
my bad, and if i were to start out by taking individual herbs, how do i know what to start on, i have already tried DC dime curves which contains most of the herbs listed in your link and maca by it self and PM by it self i will admitt i probably dont stay on anything long enough when i dont see results quickly! just wanted to try something already formulated thinking maybe they know more than me. do you think that the formula they have is strong and/or would be effective?

I saw that product before. I decided not to buy it because it's the regular herbs that never worked for me in the first place.
Just look at the ingredients and the amounts and see if they sound right to you.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon