Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bountiful Breast - Just Bad Customer Service?

Shocked 

I'm so annoyed! I have tried to contact BB several times with questions, but they NEVER reply. I told them I wanted to purchase, but had questions first, but NOTHING. What is the deal, and has anyone else experienced this??

I am using BB's product. It seems to me only Julie is working to support the customer there. Try calling her if you must because as I know all the information like skype and e-mail information on their website is somehow outdated only the phone number is valid. If you want to make any order make sure you order directly from people that's working there I had bad experience ordering it through online.

Hello, I'm a new user but not new to lurking the NBE forums.

Anyways, I'm on BB, I agree I think the whole image of amazing customer service they have is just that, an illusion, but if you go to their message boards Jules does seem to log on time to time. Her posts are always generic though, which I don't understand.

I'm having the same problem, questions that don't get answered.

If it weren't for hearing of actual people with real results using there product I would have given up on them. I'm actually going through all my options again just so I don't have to deal with them, but BO sounds like it would suit me.

I've come to realize that the only chance you have of a response within the same week is to call or sometimes you can get one on the forum I think depending on the week. Once you get Julie on the line she is a wealth of information and talks nonstop, but other contact with BB is hard to come by in anything I would consider reasonable. I don't know if they are just that busy, or what the reason is, but so far it hasn't been a problem for me, but then I haven't had anything urgent that needed addressing right then and there, other than a mix up in my protien drink shipment and I just called Julie about that and it was fixed by the end of the phone call. Good luck, Mel

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon