Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Different herbs

Hey
I am currently taking Saw Palmetto, Fenugreek and Wild Yam.
Has any one got any other suggestions?
Also am finding VERY difficult to get herbs in liquid extract form? Any help with where to get them or how to make them would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks Smile

Hi
I ordered mine from the Vitamin Shoppe, take a look:

http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/store/en/br...id=FJ-7614

I´m not in the US so shipping added up to quite a lot, but one 2 oz bottle can last for 2-3 months if you mix it with lotion for massage.
hope it helps!

greenbush and vitamin shoppe offer liquid extracts.

maybe add a multi-vitamin and an oil like borage, EPO, or fish oil. are you massaging as well?

well herbalist can provide you any water or herb you want, i recommend you one more site they provide product to enhance your breast size through natural ways

www.boostyourbust.com

Thanks for your help!
Stella, at the minute I am massaging but just with a general massage oil. I'm in the process of steeping some fenugreek for use for massage as I have heard that fenugreek is a good herb to use when massaging x

You can find a lot of herbs in liquid forms on luckyvitamin.com
They are not as expensive as some other sites either.

Take a a look at this site for massage info. Also try doiing a search on fenugrrek. The old breastnexus site has a lot of info in it.
http://beboard.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=Routines&action=display&thread=3029

Good luck and best wishes
andy

"I never look back, darling. it distracts from the now." Edna Mode

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon