Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

First Normal Temperature!!!!!

hi gettingthere,

The reason why you are having trouble getting it in new zealand is because while the Adrenal Glandular in the product is from new Zealand, the company that makes it is in California. The only contact info that is on the bottle is a P.O addy, but I'll put it here just in case you want to try and contact them.

It's P.O Box 4298
San Clemente, CA 92674

If I were you I would look for a possible brand in new zealand since you are in the country that mass sales it. I would think it would be easier to find there than anywhere. The rest of the ingredients in the brand I'm using are vitamins that would be easily replicated through indiviual useage, if you could only find a raw adrenal suppliment. Good Luck, Mel

Thanks for that, I ended up finding a website that delivers for $4. Bargain. You know what it's like when you see someone having success you want to get the EXACT same products as them. TongueTongueTongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon