Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

A bit of growth?!

Star 

I've been doing NBE for a few weeks now, and started as a 32B (one ever so slightly bigger) but already they feel heavier and fuller! I bought two 32C bras yesterday (as a bit of inspiration really) and they fit!! I didn't think that I would see results so quickly! Measurements have only changed slightly, about half an inch bigger, but they're quite a bit fuller and perkier. The cup on the smaller breast is slightly loose, but that has always been smaller (hopefully NBE will even them out Smile ). I was so excited! I'm hoping to get to a 32D eventually, or a very full 32C!
Just thought I'd let you all know my excitement!
Alicia x

Congratulations on the C cups AliciaCatherine!

Congratulations Alicia.
I am happy to hear of your good results on NBE. Keep up the good work and I hope you get to the size you desire. You mentioned that you had a slight asymmetrical problem. I have read of a possible solution. The Arthur’s of the posts and articles claimed to have a solution. They said their solution was to give the smaller breast more attention when
massaging. They did not change their massage program on the larger breast. But, Simply added a little more of everything when massaging the smaller one. Also I have heard that giving the smaller breast more time on the heating pad. By itself at the end of the massage
was good at helping it gain more size to match the other. Perhaps someone else on the forum can chime in with their experience in this issue. What approach did they take? and did it work for them?

Hugs and best wishes
andy

andy is right. really, all you can do is focus more attention on that side whether it be massage, noogling, heating.. whatever you do. i dont think this always works, though.

Oh well I'm in the process of steeping some fenugreek to use for massage so when I start using that I'll concentrate more on the smaller one! Thanks for the advice! Smile x

Congrats on your growth AliciaCatherine! It's funny, but your post could have been written by me; you sound like my NBE twin Wink Like you I started out at a 32B and had about an inch and a half of growth, bringing to a 32B. My goals are to even out my breasts, plus maybe gain another half inch (which would bring me to a very full 32C or 32D)
Good luck on your growing AliciaCatherine!

Thank you! I would love to be a 32D, that's my ideal size! Good luck to you too Smile xx

Hi Aliciacatherine, congratulations hun on the start of your NBE, and it sounds like you could be wearing a Dcup soon lol. So good luck and keep on growing lol.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Thanks Cheryl! Well done on yours you've done brilliantly! Has anyone else got such good success stories?! xx

Thanks hun, i think there are alot of success storys on here at the moment and its so encouraging how well people are doing, and it makes me very happy when i hear how well people are doing, i get alot of private messeges from people wanting help and encouragement and im always willing to help where and how i can and i think its the same for many people on here, we all share and support each other and that makes this site a god send for many people and long may it continue lol.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon