Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

A bit of growth?!

woahh nice! congrats! :-)

you're making me want to go back 2 fenugreek haha

Smile
Why did you stop fenugreek? x

I was taking fenugreek, hops, and fennel and it gave me a lot of acne. The whole routine thing also got to me with all the pills and just quit altogether haha and started a new program with just msm.

But maybe I can do msm pills in the morning and fenugreek in the night? Hmmm...I've always wanted to try sp, but the thought of cellulite scares me!

I've been taking SP for a few weeks, and no cellulite problems as of yet! I'm going to start jogging and perhaps 1000mg of SP instead of 1500mg a day to try and lower risk of saw palmetto. I think it causes weight gain but with exercise it'll be a positive rather than a negative Smile x

oh wow, there's a cellulite risk with using Saw Palmetto?
I'm following the flat2fab plan and using red clover, fenugreek and SP. It says that SP lowers testosterone in our system.
Do you guys think that taking red clover, fenugreek and fennel instead of SP is a better formula?
Fenugreek seems to work for me, and I've only taken herbs for over a week so I am not very sure about SP.....

Please share your thoughts...Thanks

Babydoll... I think if the F2F plan says to use SP (isn't it the main herb in that plan?) then you should continue to use it... as long as you eat healthily and a balanced diet and do some form of gentle exercise I don't think you should worry too much about cellulite! Or maybe even just take smaller doses of it? x

Hi everyone, i used SP for about 6 months and i think i was one of the unlucky ones as i gained alot of weight and cellulite and i know a few people have had problems with this aswell, but then again there are alot that have had no problems with cellulite or weight gain so like many NBE products i guess its just a matter of trying it and see what happens, so i wouldent worry too much and keep with it, i also was eating a bad diet and not doing alot of exercise so i agree that eating healthy and exercise could help alot. Good luck everyone.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

wow, thanks ladies. I'm so glad that I found this forum. Finally a place to help me achieve big beautiful boobies Big Grin

Smile I worried when I initially heard about cellulite risk but have just decided to become stricter on my exercise routine (as in no more missing it all of the time! ha) x

Babydoll, I was following the f2f program as well but I stopped the SP because of the cellulite (looked really terrible, cellulite on a skinny body) and just continued with the rest. I see no change in the progress I was making, boobs are still fuller and a bit bigger than before.
I´m thinking of trying out the noogleberry, though, with herbs it´s trial and error all the time. :s

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon