Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Celeb bodies..

(28-02-2010, 06:28 PM)Milani Wrote:  i agree mostly but britney is fake isnt she? i think she had a boob job when she was 17 not sure if she had it reversed or not now tho

Milani

I am not sure if Britney did or did not.There was a big up-to-do about it when she was 17 and on the cover of rolling stone,then it all sno-balled after that.
The girl is pretty,though.
I agree:she does look her best when up to par.She looks great again.I tend to think her tatas are real,however,that is just my personal opinion.The reason I think so is 1.) She was smack-dab in the middle of puberty when she became a mega pop-star,so she could have developed right before our eyes. 2.) When she gains weight,she gets flabby everywhere and hangs,including at her breasts.They also get bigger and just hang.
So,not for sure.I do hope she stays strong and continues to keep her life on track.

Now,I will say a body I think was prettier before all her augmentations:
Miss Pamela Anderson

Why the girl ever did what she did to herself,I'll always wonder why,as she was drop-dead gorgeous naturally and a natural 34C. I'm sure it had to do with head honchos @ Playboy talking her into it,telling her she would be a bigger star. True,she has graced the cover of that magazine more than any playmate has,but I think she still would have au naturale anyway.

She had implants,had them removed,then put them back in. She retained her 34C after having them removed,but I feel she had some empty skin,maybe some disfigurement,and put them back in.

She has aged pretty well overall.I have seen some pics of her without makeup,and well,it wasn't great,but heck,we all have those days,and she was out shopping with her kids.I actually admire her for going out in public without being all made up.She is still very pretty,in my opinion.

I do agree with Fergie,definitely.She has the take-no-crap attitude too. A few others:

Sally Field (cute,cute,cute and she looks almost the same)
Courtney Cox (she's a cougar)
Kate Winslet
Catherine Zeta Jones
Tina Turner(former tennessee gal-Nutbush,TN)

Beauty truly does come in all shapes and sizes.

(28-02-2010, 06:28 PM)Milani Wrote:  i agree mostly but britney is fake isnt she? i think she had a boob job when she was 17 not sure if she had it reversed or not now tho

Milani

oh, i didnt know that! lol its hard to say since a persons body changes of its own accord every 7 years, so i've heard. not sure if it shows any truth.

Plus, it's hard to say with celebs on saturday they could look like dolly parton then come sunday they could look like they have none. a hell of alot of them have had boob jobs but it is hard to tell with makeup, camera tricks, tit tape, special clothes, padded bras etc. god knows what size they actully are.

This isn't necessarily universally perfect or that I am saying are the best looking, it's the ones that I'd like to have (similar to) or like on a woman (off of the top of my head). Everyone has their own unique foundation.

Hips: Jennifer Lopez, Kim K, Amber Rose, or Andressa Soares [really wide hips-butt]

Waist: Whoever has under 25 inches, probably too many people to name

Hair type (different types):

#1 The Very Curly, kind of frizzy look - Minnie Driver, Jennifer Freeman (from My Wife and Kids), Slash (Guns N Roses) or Anne Hathaway style (at the beginning of Princess Diaries)

#2 Platinium blonde-look cut nearly bald - Susan Powter, Amber Rose, Dennis Rodman, and Brigette Nielsen (she had it briefly)

#3 Mohawk look: http://www.flickr.com/photos/kitty27/131341708/ (not celebrity, but a nice mohawk, though, I've seen some celebrities with mohawks . . . it doesn't fit some people.

Facial structure (cheeks/jawline/smile-lips):

#1 Babyface look [cherubic-large cheeks face, somewhat large lips-smile, and small jaws/chin] - Tiffani-Amber Thiessen, Nicole Ritchie, Vanessa Hudgens, M.I.A, Salt N Pepa, Brigette Nielsen (when she was younger), Susan Flannery (Bold and Beautiful) and Miley Cyrus

Breast size: whoever has a natural B-DD cup with fairly big nipples. (It would do for me).

Shoulders/Back

#1 I'm going to be picking a bunch of men on this topic, you can do wonders with a strong back (makes physical activity alot easier, especially when lifitng is required) . . .besides I can't be totally biased to all of the starlets - Lou Ferrigno or any type of strongman contest winner/participant.

Calf Muscles - Lou Ferrigno or any type of strongman conest winner/particpant

Yea-Miley is just beautiul and a Tennessee gal! Love it! Reese Witherspoon,too!

Yep, Britney had implants, not sure if she still has them though. And Lil Kim has had more procedures done than I think she even remembers. She looks NOTHING like she did in the 90's I liked her back then, now she looks like a freak. It's sad how these beautiful celebrities mess up their bodies!

I agree that Shakira has a nice body and is close to mine, so yea lol but I believe she is a size B on breasts, so I might be getting bigger up top, but the rest I'm more like her.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon