Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Everybody's progress!

Star 

Hey everyone Smile
Just a thread for people to put there individual progress etc. so that every one can act as support and inspiration for each other Smile
I've been doing NBE for just over 3 weeks and have grown 1/2 an inch!
How about every one else?
Alicia xx

Hi Alicia, i never knew my measurement from when i started as i never took it. But i am male and have been doing NBE for about 14 months, i am currently taking a break. My current measurements are as follows.

Underbust measurement/ under my breasts: 34ins
Overbust measurement/ around nipples: 41.5ins

So i guess if i say my overbust measurement was 0 when i started as i was flat chested then i have grown a total of 4ins.

Good luck all
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

I have edited my post as i made a mistake measuring its so hard lol i still dont know if im doing it right oh well lol. x

My starting measurements were 32 band and 36 Bust. when you put that in the bra calculator it comes to 36 36, lol, meaning flat flat flat. sheesh. Anyway I did realize I was measuring my band wrong and did it loose, so it was really 31.

I'm currently 31 band and 39 bust, so 3 inches total in 7 months, but I don't even count one of those as I took the pills at the wrong timing of my period and basically wasted them. so really 3 inches in 6 months. That's half an inch a month, which I think is awesome. If I could keep doing that, by summer I will be huge! lol

Wow that's brilliant both of you well done Big Grin
I've grown about 1/2 inch in 3 weeks Smile yay!
Wasn't sure if it'd work but much more optimistic now! x

I think most of us weren't sure if it would work when we first started. I remember going back and forth between excitement and panic after I shelled out 400 for my pills and didn't have a clue if it would work or not. LOL

Congrats on the growth. That's impressive for 3 weeks. You must be a fast responder, which means you'll do really well.

I really thought that i would not grow atall when i started, and if i did i thought it would be hardly noticable. I spent a small fortune aswell lol but it was worth every penny, and you have started really well Alicia so good work lol.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

I hope I do half as well as you two, you've done brilliantly Smile xx

It's been 2,5 months since i started, and my growth is like 1,25 inches, 3 cms. I also grew 1/2 inches in first month.

I'm hoping to achieve 2,5 more inches growth, by the end of this summer..

It's really very encouraging to see this work.. Smile

(18-02-2010, 11:48 AM)AliciaCatherine Wrote:  
Hey everyone Smile
Just a thread for people to put there individual progress etc. so that every one can act as support and inspiration for each other Smile
I've been doing NBE for just over 3 weeks and have grown 1/2 an inch!
How about every one else?
Alicia xx

Wow that's great!! Smile Is your program posted on here?

Three weeks and 3/4 of an inch. Hopefully it keeps up...though I dont expect my next cycle to be quite as much. Slow and steady would work for me.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon