Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Everybody's progress!

Thanks Mel I can only hope! <3

I did measurements today after taking a small break and then restarting on a lower dose and massaging with fenugreek, and it was 33"!! That's 1.5" bigger than starting measurements. How exciting!

I finnally got this right! I started a few months ago but didn't know what i was doing. I found this site in January and started a real program. I started january 17- Feb 7 and they felt fuller and looked bigger/better! On my third week my growing pains increased but then I took my week break cuz I didn't want to take herbs during my period. I started up again Feb 14 and by march march 6 I grew 1/2in. Growing 1/2 inch in 3 weeks seems pretty good to me! And I'm not gonna break anymore cuz I think it was sabataging my growth! I think it takes a few weeks for the herbs to get in your system so I kept stopping when they began to make me grow. Now that I figured out my dosage and everything I bet I'll grow another 1/2 in 3 more weeks!
Good luck to everyone!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon