Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Everybody's progress!

Well done Bellalily! That's good!
Saraflower yes it is, I'm not sure if it's up to date though!
I take Fenugreek 610mg, Wild Yam 405mg and Saw Palmetto 500mg, all 3x daily Smile. I'm also steeping some fenugreek for massage which I am going to start using in a couple of days! x

Only a 0.5 inch in 3 months.

Jor that is good growth! Ur getting there, I've gotten nothing so far haha

(26-02-2010, 02:27 AM)periwinkle12 Wrote:  Jor that is good growth! Ur getting there, I've gotten nothing so far haha

Seems like it could be more, given all of the herbs of taken...

I grew about half an inch in about a two month period through massage. I also did hypnosis (which I won't be able to do anymorw with the mp3s I was using, my ipod got stolen) which also helped a lot too. However, I have stopped both for now. I am a C32/B34 now, and my breasts do not look big on my figure at all, but I am kind of appreciating and really liking the way my body looks overall--I don't know what's gotten into me, lol, but I feel proud of my smallish/medium sized breasts and my body overall.
So for this reason I cannot continue NBE at the effort I was before. The wonderful thing about NBE is that I can always pick it up again in the future. I also think kind of going through this process has made me appreciate what I look like. Plus it's nice to have a little more cleavage and technically be a C cupWink
Sorry for rambling about unrelated stuff, I just wanted to share a bit. It's not like I can really discuss this with anyone else. Congrats to everyone on their growth and good luck!

Hi mollyb
Don't worry about your post. This forum ,I am happy to say, supports all aspects of NBE. Folks need to hear success stories and know that satisfaction can be achieved. Even if you do not go on to a larger size. There is a definite mental self-image element to NBE. I am glad that you have reached a size that you are happy with.

Best wishes
andy

I'm really wondering when I'll have marked "progress," atm it doesn't seem like much... I thought they were fuller and I have had sensations but I think it was all period-related swelling. But I've only been on BO for over a month, so patience I guess.
There seems little more depressing than hating your breast size and feeling like it's not changing.

I have grown 1/2 inch in 9 days with noogleberry. is that too fast?

Nice! Doesn't seem toofast to me unless u r getting stretchmarks if not awesome!!

Noella,
I didn't get any growth the first month I was on the BO either. Just keep up what your doing and we'll keep our fingers crossed for you.

Mel

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon