Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Picture Pages

Hello,

How do we see the picture pages? I can't find them anywhere! Is it now a members only section?

Love the new look Eve.

That is a good question. Where will the pic pages be now that we've got a new site? All I saw was the program page in the reference section.

I haven't decided exactly where to put the picture pages yet. They could go in the program pages section or a sub-forum of the program pages section or they could have a section of their own. If the pictures get to have a section of their own, it will almost certainly be a section which can only be accessed by forum members.
Rainbow 

I would say if pictures are placed in single (or mybe couple if wanted) thread under program page, they can represent sucess one has got with that particular program. With all this new forum funcionality initial program thread and pictures can be pinned in the beggining of program page and thread with pictures just edited, when new pictures are ment to be uploaded.

New look is indeed sweet Eve, compliments! Cool

Any update on this yet? Ta!

i like to know 2

Yes Friends !!

I really agree with this topic !!
Because from picture pages we can assure more idea rather text has been said !!

From Pictorial view every human can get more idea on this topic !

Thank You

I would like to post my preliminary pics. I have them sitting here on my desktop and ready to go... just need to know where to post them.

paloma, I'm guessing we'll just have to settle for attaching the pics in a message until Eve decides to post a pic section in the program forum. A few other girls have already been doing this.

Thanks, SB. I sent them to her the day before yesterday, so now I'm just waiting for them to pop up somewhere! I haven't heard back from her yet.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon