Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Picture Pages

There is now a Picture Pages section, which is a sub-forum of the Personal Programs forum. Please note that I've made this a members only section, so if you're not logged in you won't be able to see it.

There's no reason why pictures can't be posted in the Personal Programs section if anyone wishes to do this, but pictures posted here are of course viewable to the casual visitor. I've made the Picture Pages section members only, as I know some people prefer that there pictures are not on general display.

All pictures posted on the old site were on general display of course and we didn't ever have a problem with this, but since we now have the possibility to make pictures viewable by members only I thought we should take advantage of this, so anyone who wants to restrict their pictures to other members only is able to do so.

So where can we find the old pics?

(04-01-2010, 09:00 AM)little_twins Wrote:  So where can we find the old pics?

http://www.breastnexus.com/picture_pages.html

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon