Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

red dots from hormonal change?

Hi everyone
I read the case of someone geting spider veins from taking herbs, could it also cause red dots (the ones with broken capilaries)? I noticed I got a lot of them since I started NBE, especially on and around my breasts and arms. Sad
I´ve just been taking fenugreek, red clover, epo (also took sp until a month ago), also massage with wild yam and fenugreek.

thanks for any input!

I haven't heard of the red dots before... Could it possibly be an allergic reaction? Or maybe the massage your doing is too rough?

I just asked a natural practitioner and he said those dots are a result of weak capilaries and a lack of collagen... which makes sense if my boobs are growing and there is a bigger demand of collagen. So I´m going to take some supplements, hope it helps!

What are you taking for collogen support? I have been taking Gelatin capsules from Walmart. 10 grain 1300 mg per cap. @ with each meal. plus MSN 1000 mg per cap 2 at meals.

Thanks
andy

"I never look back, darling. it distracts from the now." Edna Mode

I'm using the Collagen+C by neocell

I liked that it had both type l and ll collagen in it and it was a huge bottle of 250. you get 6g of collagen per serving.

Also about what you said about spider viens. I think when the estrogen load increases it can cause them. I got a bunch right after my last pregnancy when my hormones revolted. I've made an appointment to have them lasered next week. YEAH!!!

As for the dots, I've always wondered about them myself. My husband gets them really really bad on his torso, has for years. I'll see if he'll take some of the collagen and see what happens. interesting. Thanks for sharing what you found out.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon