Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

the Rockmelon ringtone for a bigger bust

I apologize for posting on an old post but I was wondering if it becomes ineffective after listening to it more than 20x a day like we are supposed to? I lost count of how many times I've been listening to it. It's just been sitting here on repeat lol.

I definitely feel a difference. I have no clue if its from this or listening to other sounds that supposedly increase breast size lol. But it's mainly my left one that seems to be changing while the right side is slower at growth.

I've tried it before, in at leastt 7 days, I went from like 34B to 36C. Yea, I don't know if its like hormones or the ring tone. So yea, its plausible

Anyone any results?
I'm listening to Rockmelon, too (if I don't forget it), but I think the half an Inch i gained in the month is because of the massage Smile

(19-10-2010, 06:12 AM)Lilyth Wrote:  I got lazy and stopped but they would hurt after hearing it about 6 times In a row, idk if i had growth or not i wasn't paying attention then.

so how much did you end up growing with the ringtone

I have yet to actually try and listen to the ringtone on a daily basis but I've read up on it and watched the discovery channel clip on it. On a couple of the videos some ladies left comments explaining they had increases in 3 to 5 cm on the bust, which is 1 or 2 inches. that's pretty good! and knowing that they're not trying to sell anything, it's one of the few casual NBE anecdotes that aren't fishy.

I feel I should correct OP who said the ringtone was "subliminal" - not quite. subliminal implies a verbal message of some sort. This video has no hypnotic suggestion and no subliminal messages, it's just sound.

Now if I remember correctly, the rockmelon ringtone works through the let-down reflex, which is where the body automatically responds to an external cue (a baby crying, thinking of your baby if you are a mother) to encourage milk production. I'm not sure whether this reflex is built into bio females who haven't breastfed, but based on the anecdotes the ladies who used it were not pregnant.

The discovery clip that mentions the work of Hideto Tomabechi explains that it's based off of the sounds of a baby crying. So it's likely working on the principles of lactation/let-down. Probably by increasing prolactin which is responsible for inducing lactation.

It may not work on bio males but for bio females it should. although for bio females who have breastfed or lactated in the past, I'm sure it may lead to some unwanted leakage Tongue

it made my breast smaller and floppy i warn you all

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon