Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

the Rockmelon ringtone for a bigger bust

Wink 

Hi, I used that ringtone for like 10 days and I've been lazy the past few forgot to do it again, I Downloaded it a while back and put it on my MP3 after seeing it on the show "Manswers" (witch i think you can find the clip on spike). MP3's have a repeat option :angel:. When I hear it for about the 6'th time in a row, i feel something... the show/review said to listen to it 20 times a day for at LEAST 10 days in a row, which is impossible on a ringtone unless your just THAT popular Tongue
some reviews say it works fast, some say it's slow, some not at all but it probably depends on the woman and it doesn't hurt to try a free thing... logically for people that it worked on it took about a month or so to grow an inch or two. I figure that combined with any pills, lotions, pumps or any other stuff it might do some good Big Grin.
BTW It's kinda creepy cuz near the end it's really easy to hear...and the more you listen the more you can pick it out, anyone elts hear it?... ._.
oh and that "I'm gonna listen to it while i sleep" is clever but it supposedly works better loud so make sure it's annoying Big Grin.
My MP3's not comfy to sleep with, and i don't want anyone elts to hear it so...not much I can do about that one Tongue
I do it while playing an online game or something...something to distract from it but i can still hear it really well... I found it here you can keep listing to it or download it:
http://www.supload.com/listen?s=8tJW67#
easier than youtube Wink

is it just me or it sound like an waa waa on te back you know , like babycrying sound???

Yea, it's suppose to be a subliminal message of a baby crying but you can hear it if ya pay attention Tongue
(...creepy)
honestly i thought it sounded like a baby in a washing machine getting swooshed around hahahaha.

Am i the only one who just thinks it sounds like a electric guitar whamming out?? I listened n listened, but can't pick out any other sound...of course i have two lovely little boys:angel: So i'm very well used to crying so maybe my mind is just tunning it out. Oh, well. I also play guitar, so i don't find it creepy sounding at all!! Big Grin

(01-05-2010, 11:48 PM)macojaco Wrote:  Am i the only one who just thinks it sounds like a electric guitar whamming out?? I listened n listened, but can't pick out any other sound...of course i have two lovely little boys:angel: So i'm very well used to crying so maybe my mind is just tunning it out. Oh, well. I also play guitar, so i don't find it creepy sounding at all!! Big Grin

Good observation, because it IS an electric guitar whamming out :]. It is crazy how the guy even came up with that to make it sound like a baby crying. I have been listening to it for 3 days now & can pick out both the guitar & crying. One more week & hopefully I will get my 3 or more centimeters of growth ^-^

I never thought of any ways for breast enhancing before. I am bothered to apply the idea of growth and development by listening to cellphone ringtones. However, it doesn't seem so bad at all, in fact, I am also searching for the best breast enhancer ringtones for change.

I'm happy this post is here, my old MP3 ended up in the wash after a jog (was in my leg pocket). So now i can get this on my new one, nice to know there is backup for me XD
but seriously, the MP3 thing was embarrassing @.@

has anyone ached from this? i've been doing this (much more than 20 times a day tho) & blake talks..i've seen like a slight difference but none to get excited over.

I got lazy and stopped but they would hurt after hearing it about 6 times In a row, idk if i had growth or not i wasn't paying attention then.

my breasts definitely got sore when i used to listen to that! sometimes quite sore. this was good because at the time, i was feeling very discouraged about my nbe and suddenly with this song, my boobs would reanimate (:

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon